• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Remere's map editor question

SoloQ

Hard With Style
Reaction score
Hi guys :3,

I got a real map with a thais that is remapped into a zao look. Personally I think its really ugly and I want to change it.
It would take me ages to go throw the whole of thais so I also have another real map with a clean thais in it. How can I only merge thais together? So NOT the WHOLE map but just thais.

-Hansie

Copy the whole thais to the another map, just match it in. Will be little shitty work but it will be worth it if you think so :)

You can delete the other thais, then with shift, select the part you want to use and with holding ctrl you can scroll with your mouse to other floors to select more floors at once, then paste it in your map and you can move it with your mouse to the right place.

Hold shift and ctrl at te same time, then select the part you want to copy and scroll down/up (with your mouse) to other floors to select them too, then if you click copy, you copy all selected floors at once.

Thanks Limos but I found out like 5 min ago even though thanks for telling.

New problem:
I had selected thais and pressed CTRL+C and Copy to make sure in the file. Now I opened the other map and there was nothing to paste :(. Help?

U need to open them in the same Mapeditor. Make sure both files are the same Client 9.31 - 9.31 or another client, doesn't matter. So don't open 2 mapeditors, open both files in the same one.

If you have your map opened in Remere, click File, Open and select the other map, it will open in the same window. They have to be saved in the same client version for that, you can change this with Map, Properties, Client Version.

Back