• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

(Remere's Map Editor) Taking A Selection Of A Map

Karchii Oawaa

Oldschool Player
Reaction score
Hello. So I want to make a war OT and I have a full RL-tibia map. But I would like to just 'crop' a selection of the map. This selection would be just the city of thais. I tried, searched, but just cannot find a way to do this. So can somebody be kind enough to help me please?

Thank you.

on file, there is "selection settings" or something, hover over that and click on "all visible floors" then goto floor 0 or w,e (highest floor) zoom out and Shift + drag to select all of city, ctrl+c, then in a new map goto the highest floor and ctrl+v and paste it. Then repeat the steps appropiately for the underneathe of the city.

And done :D

Thank you very much sir. I will repp you. Appreciate it.

Edit: When I go onto file, there isn't any selection settings...

Last edited:
Edit => Selection => Visible floors
Go up on the floors until you reach the top of Thais
Click the button on the bottom right corner of RME, make sure it views a pen
Then click Shift + Left Mouse button and drag over the place you want to copy
Control C => New Map => Control V => Control S

You are done.

Edit => Selection => Visible floors
Go up on the floors until you reach the top of Thais
Click the button on the bottom right corner of RME, make sure it views a pen
Then click Shift + Left Mouse button and drag over the place you want to copy
Control C => New Map => Control V => Control S

You are done.

This does not do the under ground floors where there are rats etc.

Clear your selection first (right click some object or so), then hold shift and drag a rectangle to select multiple things. The rest is straight-forward.

If you still require this, it does lower floors if you select all floors... Just make sure you select the entire lot.

you must select the highest floor with shift, later with the wheel of the mouse and control go one floor less and without stop pressing shift and control select the map repeat this to select all the map

rep if you want and good luck :)

Back