• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Remeres Map Editor unsupported client version (8)

Xagul

deathzot.net
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, I've recently added a few items to my item.otb this otb loads just fine in my server, the items work perfectly. I copied over the items.otb and items.xml to my remeres map editor folder (RME/data/860) I loaded up my map and the items were there, I placed them on the map and saved it. The server loaded up just fine, checked the map and the items were there.

The problem is when I try to re-open the map in the editor it gives me the unsupported client version (8) error. I unchecked "Check file signatures" and it still gives me this problem.

Any ideas how I can solve this issue? Rep++ to anyone that knows anything!

If you get that error, it means your item.otb file is corrupt.

- - - Updated - - -

Try to open rme, open new map and import yours, save again and maybe it will work again.

It does work after importing the map into a new one, but again after saving RME can not load the map again. The OTB is not corrupt as the server works fine, its something with RME that I need to fix >.<

I've tried this on 2.2 and 3.0. No dice on either of those.

Edit:
I'm starting to think there is something else that I need to change in RME for it to know that the new OTB is in fact the 8.6 otb, I thought un-checking the "Check file signatures" would fix it but it doesn't. Weird tbh.

I've tried this on 2.2 and 3.0. No dice on either of those.

Edit:
I'm starting to think there is something else that I need to change in RME for it to know that the new OTB is in fact the 8.6 otb, I thought un-checking the "Check file signatures" would fix it but it doesn't. Weird tbh.

Hook me up with a Teamviewer ID, I could up a bit more possibly.

otitemeditor 0.5.1 the server is 8.6 but I am not sure what items otb version its using.

Back