• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Remere's Map Editor

not a valid win32 application
anyone have this for XP? some of us cant afford a new OS :S

extensions are not loading anyone might know why? and everything in clients.xml seems fine, let's say I'm using 10.35 and I have: <extensions from="8.20" to="10.35"/> but is not loading any extensions at all...

extensions are not loading anyone might know why? and everything in clients.xml seems fine, let's say I'm using 10.35 and I have: <extensions from="8.20" to="10.35"/> but is not loading any extensions at all...
RME extensions aren't able to use from="" to="" like that. It should look something like
<materialsextension name="Example" author="Dark199" description="Example." client="8.4;8.50;8.54;8.6;9.10;9.30;9.6">

<tileset name="# Example">
<raw>

<item fromid="100" toid="200"/>

</raw>
</tileset>
</materialsextension>
This is for making extensions in the raw palette. If you need a more detailed response check out this tutorial.

RME extensions aren't able to use from="" to="" like that. It should look something like

This is for making extensions in the raw palette. If you need a more detailed response check out this tutorial.

Well no, it's not in the extension. That part I mentioned is in clients.xml

Code:
      <client name="10.41" otb="10.41" default="true" visible="true" data_directory="1041">
            <otbm version="3"/>
            <extensions from="8.20" to="10.41"/>
            <data datversion="10.21" sprversion="9.6" dat="0x5383504E" spr="0x53835077"/>
        </client>

And inside the extension, let's set an example of a default one that comes inside RME

Code:
<materialsextension name="Jungle Doodads" author="Remere" description="This adds most of the missing Jungle doodads" client="8.00;8.10;8.20 - 8.31">

but it isn't loading any of the extensions, not even the ones that come there by default.

Well no, it's not in the extension. That part I mentioned is in clients.xml

Code:
      <client name="10.41" otb="10.41" default="true" visible="true" data_directory="1041">
            <otbm version="3"/>
            <extensions from="8.20" to="10.41"/>
            <data datversion="10.21" sprversion="9.6" dat="0x5383504E" spr="0x53835077"/>
        </client>

And inside the extension, let's set an example of a default one that comes inside RME

Code:
<materialsextension name="Jungle Doodads" author="Remere" description="This adds most of the missing Jungle doodads" client="8.00;8.10;8.20 - 8.31">

but it isn't loading any of the extensions, not even the ones that come there by default.

In my client data there is no <Extensions from="8.2" to="XX"/> There is <extensions from="8.20 - XX"/> Try changing it to something similar to the ladder one.

The editor has been updated.

Supported versions:

7.6 - 10.51

Download:

RME
Source

See the first post about installation.
It's there something different with extensions in this releasse (https://github.com/Mignari/rme) using the lattest commit 138... cause I'm using other versions and don't have problems with extensions but in this specific one extensions simply won't work.

Customized Remere's Map Editor

Supported versions:

7.40 - 10.35 (can be edited to any version 10.xx)

Features:

• Support for extended clients
  • Support for transparent sprites.
  • Select town position. This one enables the 'Select' button in the Towns window.
  • Paste position from clipboard. It accepts the table syntax: {x=0, y=0, z=0}
  • Simple browse field. Allows you to view the items in a tile and delete them separately. It also displays some properties.
  • A few minor UI tweaks.

Enabling transparency and/or extended options:
Goto menu File > Preferences > Client Version

Browse Field:
Right-click at tile and select 'Browse Field'
browse_field.png

Editing for new versions:
Use the 'datversion=10.50' to versions 10.50 - 10.55
Use the 'datversion=10.56' to versions 10.56 or greater

Download

Visual C++ Redistributable Packages (Required installation, please install x86)

Remere's Map Editor

Scan

GitHub

Note: Regular clients will not support data with Transparency and/or Extended option.

Supported versions:

7.40 - 10.41

Changes:
  • Updated client version to 10.41
  • Added support for frame durations for old versions.
  • Added support for OTFI files.
  • Removed extended and transparency options in preferences window.
Features:
  • Support for extended clients.
  • Support for frame durations for old versions.
  • Select town position. This one enables the 'Select' button in the Towns window.
  • Paste position from clipboard. It accepts the table syntax: {x=0, y=0, z=0}
  • Simple browse field. Allows you to view the items in a tile and delete them separately. It also displays some properties.
  • A few minor UI tweaks.

Enabling custom options:
Starting with this release, you need to use an OTFI file along with the dat/spr to inform the required features. You can find a OTFI sample in tools/Tibia.otfi. Copy and paste this sample along with your files. Open it with a text editor to change the options.
OTFI is not necessary to regular files.

Browse Field:

Use the 'format=10.50' to versions 10.50 - 10.55
Use the 'format=10.57' to versions 10.57 or greater

Download

Remere's Map Editor

GitHub

Why when i trying to open a tibia 10.41 files broswing wia this version of remere this program dont see this? Remere see a blank folder without dat and spr files inside :/ Could u help me?

i drug the 10.41 tibia file into the 10.41 in the versions file in the map editor and now it works for me when i goto open it works you just click open on the folder

Still dont working. I putting full folder in remere dat filkes, or only dat and spr it didnt working. still comunicat to couldnt locate 10.41 tibia files. And when i navigatng to it manually program see a blank folder, without tibia files. Please help

Supported versions:

7.40 - 10.41

Changes:
  • Added all colors of the minimap.
  • Added count option to replace items.
  • Removed format 10.21.
  • Fixed menu bar.
Features:
  • Support for extended clients.
  • Support for frame durations for old versions.
  • Paste position from clipboard. It accepts the table syntax: {x=0, y=0, z=0} or [X: 0] [Y: 0] [Z: 0].
  • Option to set the number of items to be replaced in the Replace Item tool.
  • A few minor UI tweaks.
Fixes:
  • Copy position on Linux
  • Menu bar / Menu displays an incorrect floor.
  • Black color of the new water on the Minimap.

Enabling custom options:
Starting with this release, you need to use an OTFI file along with the dat/spr to inform the required features. You can find a OTFI sample in tools/Tibia.otfi. Copy and paste this sample along with your files. Open it with a text editor to change the options to true:
extended: For increased limit of sprites or clients 960+
transparency: For transparent sprites.
frame-durations: For improved animations or clients 10.50+.
frame-groups: For outfit idle animation or clients 10.57+.

NOTE: OTFI is not necessary for regular files.

Browse Field:

Use the format="10.10" for versions 10.10 - 10.41
Use the format="10.50" for versions 10.50 - 10.55
Use the format="10.57" for versions 10.57 or greater

Download:

Remere's Map Editor

Scan

GitHub

Hey thanks for sharing.

When I start RME it will say I have to locate the Tibia.dat and/or Tibia.spr. (Could not locate Tibia.dat and/or Tibia.spr, please navitage to your Tibia 10.77 installation folder.) After that the screen pops up where I have to go to the installation folder, and there's the installation folder is empty, but in fact it's not, but the RME just isn't just showing it so I can't use the RME.

And if I cancel the proces and then try to do the same via Preferences same problem will occur. Does anyone know how to fix this? <3

ps: im script nubs so no hard terms pls men

This can happen for a few reasons:
1 - You are not selecting the exact folder containing the dat/spr. Make sure you are selecting the right folder. It does not display the folder contents.
2 - The folder folder contains files of other version.
3 - You are using an OTFI file with "extended" property set to "false".

Thanks, managed to fix it. It was none of your suggestions tho, but I had to select an empty folder (the RME showed it was empty, but in fact there were the spr. & dat.) Thanks anyway and thanks for sharing :)

Does anyone know why house tiles aren't showing up as purple anymore? They look like regular PZ tiles.

Back