• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia Remere's Mapeditor 1.1.3 (8.4 - 7.6 support)

I hope this RME don't explode my map backing me 2 months before -.-

Edit: This is joke so fuck bad... I lost one of my several copies I did for not explode my map -.-

2 :mad: for you.

Last edited:
Guys i'm having a problem ... i downloaded RME .. and it can't find the .dat and .spr file though they're put in the Same Folder .. :s .. please PM me with an answer ..

I can't start the program... It open but freeze and i can't do anything... My drivers are updated & I have 4gb of RAM and my video drive's 512 DDR3.... Vista 64bits

Any idea?

DONT USE REME's MAP EDITOR IT WILL MESS YOUR MAP UP SO BADLY..

I was using reme for a long time.. everything was cool till the 1.1.4 update... When that happened i tryed it on my home pc.. i found out that the map it saves is TOTALLY incapable with any open tibia server... so on my server i didn't do that update and eveything was fine till one day it told me i HAD to update... (there was no yes or no.. only button to click was ok.) so i clicked the ok button... and exited the installer.... uninstalled reme.. reinstalled 1.1.3 and it opened fine.. but then when i went to open my server.... i had a faital error.. so i tryed the 1.1.4.. and same thing.. so my question is..

Reme are you trying to screw up over.. or did it just happen?

Edit function gone again -.-

Anyways... i managed to get a map to work with reme.. but i had to start all over.. -.-

then after two edits i kept getting the fatial error again -.-

Is RME better than Simones Mapeditor?
I have been using Simones.

Just curious :thumbup:

Yes, RME is better than SimOne's, IMO.

this dont work with client 8.42? , when i trying to browse the file tibia.spr or tibia .dat it doesnt work , it doesnt come any spr och dat on the browse window :S

Back