• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Remers Map Editor Problem - Bridge

Mister Budex

BudexOT.com
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello Everyone, Well .. When i make bridge in remers map editor like this - Screenshot
in-game it looks like this - Screenshot and like this Screenshot
Anyone know reason why is this happening? and whats the best solution for bridge :p
Thanks !

well .
item.otb & items.xml in map editor isn't the same as item.otb & items.xml in your server datapack

try to replace items.otb and items.xml from ur rme folder to game server and u will find everything is fine :)

Replaced it, Works, But.. shows tons of errors in tfs , Also my custom items all are removed , i cant find old items.xml what to do now ? :(

Listen, im using tfs 0.3.6
i went in data/items and in remers map editor/860
i copy items.xml and items.otbm from remers map editor to cryingdamson 0.3.6 (8.60) V8.2/data/items , Move and replace ( i press that )
now I went in tibia , bridge is working but my donate items + custom items i was working 7 days dissapeard i cant find them anymore :( How I can recover it back?

Should have made a copy ofcourse.. always make security-copies mate!

You can probably say goodbye to those 7 days work :/

Google: Recovering deleted/over-copied files WindowsXXXX

perhaps :/

Well you could try to reset your computer back in time, not sure if Lua files are counted as a document or not (Windows dosn't remove / change document files during a reset)
But that is also if you even have a point to reset to, if you have updated your computer during those days you might be able to get most of it back.

Hopefully this was a good lesson to always keep backups of your files :/

Just wasting time trying to recover an file , tried but dont going well.. Thanks EvilSkillz for your help you really made my day nice :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Back