• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Remer's map editor some thing is bugging :/

tedyburn

Reaction score
I have a problem with my remer's map ediotor when I'm taking it up and then it reload soo every thing come up but suddenly it stop work it came a massage that said this (Tibia player have stoped work) Then it trying to find the problem but it cant find it then they telling to close the program.

I use cryson 0.3.6 Sry but dont reemember what the lucnher is called :/ I think its called cryingdamson 0.3.6.

Would be glad if some one know the problem!

Ps: It doesnt work to re-install

Is Remere crashing or your server? Can you post a screenshot of the error you get and when exactly does this happen?

Last edited:
No, sry I cant give you a screen shoot, dont know how :/. But it just comming up Rme.exe has stopped working.
It's comming up every time when I have find the 8.6 tibia, then it load every thing and then the problem is comming :/

Back