• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Remote access blocks website

Lifestyle2

Reaction score
Hey

We had a server + website running smoothly, until we decided to buy a server computer and use remote control. We downloaded Teamviewer, installed it and could access the server computer.

Then we realised, apache in xampp control panel didnt work, reinstalled it and still didnt work to open. However, we couldnt access the website by our global IP/or localhost. When we did open Localhost, we came to this
Code:
This is site: Teamwiever

Our remote access is a must, but its blocking our website (which is 80 port). What can we do to solve this issue? Is it possible to use another port for Teamwiever? Then how to do it?

I've to make Teamwiever listen on another port or something, ideas?

Thanks in advance, Lifestyle. (PS: ++rep for solving the issue)!!

I got this problem also once, but for me it just worked to re-install the website... replace your htdocs folder with the original one. Then try to re-install the website. This worked for me (I didnt had to change any port).

it wont work untill u close teamviewer...
so get other program to remote acces your computer..

Ah yeah, i think your right.

1, Close down Teamwiever which open the port for website, then start up Teamwiever after the website is running :)

++rep for ya ;)

Back