• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Remove CONDITION_INFIGHT

_M4G0_

Solutions
Reaction score
some players report that they get infinite pzlocked, so I thought about it ...
but don't work =x
Lua:
function onThink(player)
   local fightCondition = player:getCondition(CONDITION_INFIGHT, CONDITIONID_DEFAULT)
   if fightCondition == nil then
    if fightCondition:getTicks(configManager.getNumber(configKeys.PZ_LOCKED) > 900000) then
        player:removeCondition(CONDITION_INFIGHT)
        print(math.floor(fightCondition:getTicks() / 1000))
    end
   end
   return true
end

Code:
Lua Script Error: [CreatureScript Interface]
data/creaturescripts/scripts/custom/removepk.lua:onThink
data/creaturescripts/scripts/custom/removepk.lua:4: attempt to index local 'fightCondition' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function '__index'
        data/creaturescripts/scripts/custom/removepk.lua:4: in function <data/creaturescripts/scripts/custom/removepk.lua:1>

Solution
Code:
function onThink(player, interval)
    local fightCondition = player:getCondition(CONDITION_INFIGHT)
    if fightCondition then
        if player:getStorageValue(252525) >= configManager.getNumber(configKeys.PZ_LOCKED) then
            player:setStorageValue(252525, 0)
        else
            player:setStorageValue(252525, player:getStorageValue(252525) + interval)
        end
    end
    return true
end
Does
Code:
getTicks
Actually returns the amount of ticks that a condition has gone through? or just checking it's condition attributes?

If it is the first case it should work i guess?
Code:
if fightCondition:getTicks(configManager.getNumber(configKeys.PZ_LOCKED)) > 900000 then

What are you trying to achieve? What goes wrong? Any error logs?

Animera

Code:
function onThink(player, interval)
    local fightCondition = player:getCondition(CONDITION_INFIGHT)
    if fightCondition then
        if player:getStorageValue(252525) >= configManager.getNumber(configKeys.PZ_LOCKED) then
            player:setStorageValue(252525, 0)
        else
            player:setStorageValue(252525, player:getStorageValue(252525) + interval)
        end
    end
    return true
end

Solution
in this case show countdown of pz, or time
Does
Code:
getTicks
Actually returns the amount of ticks that a condition has gone through? or just checking it's condition attributes?

dont work =x
If it is the first case it should work i guess?
Code:
if fightCondition:getTicks(configManager.getNumber(configKeys.PZ_LOCKED)) > 900000 then

error
Code:
Lua Script Error: [CreatureScript Interface]
data/creaturescripts/scripts/custom/removepk.lua:onThink
data/creaturescripts/scripts/custom/removepk.lua:4: attempt to index local 'fightCondition' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function '__index'
        data/creaturescripts/scripts/custom/removepk.lua:4: in function <data/creaturescripts/scripts/custom/removepk.lua:1>
What are you trying to achieve? What goes wrong? Any error logs?

Animera

Cool! Didn't knew getTicks() returns the actual condition countdown! May be nice to play with too ;>

I fixed your script, and tested it works fine here at TFS 1.3

Code:
function onThink()
    local ppl = Game.getPlayers()

for a = 1, #ppl do
        local player = ppl[a]
        local fightCondition = player:getCondition(CONDITION_INFIGHT, CONDITIONID_DEFAULT)
        if fightCondition then
            if fightCondition:getTicks() > 0 then
            player:sendCancelMessage("You can logout after " .. math.ceil(fightCondition:getTicks()  / 1000).. " second(s).")
            end
        end   
    end

return true
end

This should show up a'pz' countdown.

Your mistakes:
  • "configKeys.PZ_LOCKED" is used to return the pz lock time from your config file. Which is Ok, but it has nothing to do with the condition itself.. So if you want to compare the config value change 0 from my script.. getticks already knows what to return from the condition..
  • Globalevents (AFAIK) aren't connected to players you would need to iterate through every player online.

I know that there is some way to create scripts for all monsters onThink.. Wasn't there something like that for players too? (if somebody knows i forgot for now..)

Notes:
  • The fact that that you need to check up on every player every second makes it not performance friendly(HINT: try recursive loops, or increase the interval value in xml).
  • The script itself can be improved more but i guess you can continue now on your own :> ?

Animera

Back