• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Remove effect limit

lemoniada

Reaction score
Hello, i have question about edit normal 8.54 tibia client. Someone can tell me how to remove magic effect limits in normal cleint or give link to tutorial?

Hmmm. I dont 100% understand your question. I dont think theres magic effect addition limit cause i've added magic effects to servers. I think theres a variable somewhere maybe that might be effect_count=54 or something like that somewhere I remember but I dont think that effects maximum number of effects on your server.. you just have to add code yourself in many sections of your distro... sources. .dat. .spr. globals.. CONST's etc. MagicEffectNames magicEffectNames[] = { etc

I mean that WONO has their own client and i unpacked it. But when im putting tibia.dat spr pic to normal Tibia 8.54 client it has debug when i transform character. 1 guy said me that normal client has limit magic effect and i need to "unlock" it

ya I know what your talking about.. its gonna be in the source section where all your CONST_ are, I believe in 8.54 its =54? or 56? Theres the big blue dragon head magic effect and then it allows like 2 more numbers... Been awhile since I messed with 8.54 rev, I don't remember how many there are.. if you post your sources I can find it 4 you since no ones helped you yet... I tried to check my distro for some sort of max effect variable but mine are just stored in a big array that determines how many are inside... so yours is gon be different.

Back