• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Remove Error Sign From Computer?

Teddy

SweStream.se
Reaction score
can i remove the error sign TheForGotten Server has stopped to work .. Report or close .. smth like that are there any way to remove that dialog from all programs?

Hey What are you talking about ?? Will you make me clear i mean will you describe it clearly ??

It's all explained in the link Cyko gave, if you dont know your way around the windows registry files, then you should not attempt this at all,

hey buddy
this types of problem are occurred for the virus......
set a anti virus then scan that you will get your desired one.........
Thank you very much

hey buddy
this types of problem are occurred for the virus......
set a anti virus then scan that you will get your desired one.........
Thank you very much

Now you're just trolling.
This is completely unrelated to a virus, and is simply an error within The Forgotten Server.

The Forgotten Server is an Open-Source distribution created for Open-Tibia Servers.
This is a common error for slack servers and people who cannot an understand. Also, the solution is in the config.lua like Cykotitan clearly stated.

Back