• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Remove kebab from premises

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herpicus

Web Developer
Reaction score
My name is SlurpDerp, and I hate every single one of you mods. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day being neo-nazi's and deleting posts. You are everything bad in this community. Honestly, have any of you ever ate a kebab? I mean, I guess it's fun deleting other peoples posts because some sand-dwelling pyramid-niglet reports something without reason, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just made me a sandwich; Shit was SO cash). You are all kebab-loving inbreds who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for reading.

I am now leaving this community forever for the vastly superior, Open-Tibia community, VÄPus

Video related: KEBAB MASTER
[video=youtube;vf12nHhz5XM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf12nHhz5XM[/video]

Original

Last edited:
10/10 OP is right.
The neo-nazi leftist moderators need to gtfo.

I agree that the moderators here are incompetent and delete anything without reason just because it was reported.

Why was the kebab post that Fallen posted yesterday deleted? It was completely legitimate and you moderators need to stop sucking Allah's dick.
Thank you.

Last edited:
da hood go to it and you shall see what he means!

ub4 9lw

u like insulting allah? meet me and we see if u can look me in the eyes without death

fucking atheist kids with 0 respect

Finally, someone had the balls.

^atheist all the way.

Last edited:
well, idk about other mods, but I never delete posts that I don't think need to be deleted, I'm a pretty big defender of free speech and I don't delete posts/threads just because someone reported them, only if w/e that post/thread is about breaks the rules set by the forum

You made my fucking day!!!!!! You win all internetss!!!!! jajajajajajajajajajaja

well, idk about other mods, but I never delete posts that I don't think need to be deleted, I'm a pretty big defender of free speech and I don't delete posts/threads just because someone reported them, only if w/e that post/thread is about breaks the rules set by the forum

Also, you are a rarity. <3 Only a few mods ( 2 perhaps?) are like you

Edit: Other mods I really don't know much, but most I've seen are like SlurpDerp said xD

Last edited:
Don't throw them all on a heap, they are all individuals and they are all different.
Maybe some of the moderators are like this, but I gotta disagree that all of them are.

but is this somewhat related to religion threads? I don't deal with them personally because they aren't in my moderator area, but from what I see, threads like these always go to insults and flaming people of other religion and that is why they are deleted, if you all could discuss things like civilized people instead of raging ones, then they wouldn't have a reason to be deleted..

@Cdvooo

@Scarlet, people were drawing whom people know as 'mohammed' with a long beard and a bomb with his hand. People saying a crackhead wrote the holy book for Muslims. Do you think that the thread deserves to stay there? As 95 % of it was insults. It's not no 'free speech'.

but is this somewhat related to religion threads? I don't deal with them personally because they aren't in my moderator area, but from what I see, threads like these always go to insults and flaming people of other religion and that is why they are deleted, if you all could discuss things like civilized people instead of raging ones, then they wouldn't have a reason to be deleted..

@Cdvooo

No problem, Also it's quite humorous that mainly the ones who start insults etc... Are religious people.....

http://otland.net/f21/oh-my-flying-spaghetti-monster-158693/

I made that thread just in case in needed to prove the hostility of religious people against free thinkers etc.. darkfury1's thread that got deleted yesterday was an example of religion being hostile against debates that may lead to a view not accepted by them..

Edit:*Also, making that thread a science quote thread!

It's the internet.

you-dont-say.jpg

@Scarlet, people were drawing whom people know as 'mohammed' with a long beard and a bomb with his hand. People saying a crackhead wrote the holy book for Muslims. Do you think that the thread deserves to stay there? As 95 % of it was insults. It's not no 'free speech'.

Of course it is free speech.

IMO they should just follow the rules? If there were any kind of insults towards other people then MODs should have put warnings/infractions/bans and deleting the posts instead of closing or deleting the thread(?

Last edited:
I find the presented content relatively controversial

That's clearly offensive towards muslims so I would have deleted the posts(or the thread if there were many offensive posts)
IMO they should just followed the rules? If there was any kind of insults toward others then MODs should have put warnings/infractions/bans and deleting the posts instead of closing or deleting the thread(?
Some threads are what we call "flammable", threads like religious ones are highly flammable and in those cases we usually delete the whole thread because just deleting the bad posts would only be a small patch as someone in the next day will pull another argument and the flamming would start again
No problem, Also it's quite humorous that mainly the ones who start insults etc... Are religious people.....
That's because its the clashing of 2 massive forces, none can stand the other so they fight at the slightest spark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back