• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Remove kebab from premises

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herpicus

Web Developer
Reaction score
My name is SlurpDerp, and I hate every single one of you mods. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day being neo-nazi's and deleting posts. You are everything bad in this community. Honestly, have any of you ever ate a kebab? I mean, I guess it's fun deleting other peoples posts because some sand-dwelling pyramid-niglet reports something without reason, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just made me a sandwich; Shit was SO cash). You are all kebab-loving inbreds who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for reading.

I am now leaving this community forever for the vastly superior, Open-Tibia community, VÄPus

Video related: KEBAB MASTER
[video=youtube;vf12nHhz5XM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf12nHhz5XM[/video]

Original

Last edited:
Some threads are what we call "flammable", threads like religious ones are highly flammable and in those cases we usually delete the whole thread because just deleting the bad posts would only be a small patch as someone in the next day will pull another argument and the flamming would start again

Wouldn't warnings/infractions/bans be better for this cases? Deleting the thread with no consequences would lead to a new thread aswell.

Who says they are without consequences? I would give warnings/infractions where due and then delete the thread, I just didnt actually said give out warnings/infractions before because I thought it was implicit

Wouldn't warnings/infractions/bans be better for this cases? Deleting the thread with no consequences would lead to a new thread aswell.

Me personally? I would go to the ones who started the flame war....( i.e: "Omfggg you stuupiddddddd guyy why u iz atheist Are you that stupiidddd to not beleiveinwhat I believe" or.. " No one gives a shit about this etc etc so please stop posting etc")

Pero, son of satan, all others just minions.

I agree and thanks for the nice tune.

Me personally? I would go to the ones who started the flame war....( i.e: "Omfggg you stuupiddddddd guyy why u iz atheist Are you that stupiidddd to not beleiveinwhat I believe" or.. " No one gives a shit about this etc etc so please stop posting etc")

Ugh, don't get me wrong, I'm not religious at all, I just found your thread useless, no hard feelings though ;)

Nope, no fat here and been inactive last month due to finals.

So basically you guys are mad because you aren't allowed to disrespect other religions?
Kinda sad...

I says screw all religions (including athiesim) because all it does is cause fights/wars/struggles so why don't we all actually LIBERATE OURSELVES and actually be FREE from religion?!

And this is relevant in what sense...?

Oh well, being quoted and being used as an example of a phrase? Might have been just a coincidence.

And this is relevant in what sense...?

I says screw all religions (including athiesim) because all it does is cause fights/wars/struggles so why don't we all actually LIBERATE OURSELVES and actually be FREE from religion?!

Atheism is a religion as having sex is abstinence xD

Oh well, being quoted and being used as an example of a phrase? Might have been just a coincidence.

irrelevant

Last edited by a moderator:
This happens when there's no general guidelines for where the line is drawn. Moderators don't know what is wrong/right and therefore there's no consistency in their actions. The rules at the moment don't mean anything, read them and check the boards, what interpretation is actually being followed? no wonder people are confused.

I'm closing this thread because I am a fatass abusing moderator. :)

And because chances are higher that I will puke rainbows than take this complaint seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back