• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

REMOVE Potions

Tanner

thank you based god
Reaction score
All of them.
Renuzit went afk with his bot healing with pots in the arena today and survived FOREVER.
Like 10 people + pyros on him.
I hardly survive ONE person with pyros.

Potions are the one thing (other than berserk pyros) that make mages retardedly OP.

If pots are removed mages will go back to being glass cannons, doing plenty of constant damage but also being killable.
At the moment, mages are the best tanks in the game.

i Admit that him being able to last that long is some pretty big bullshit. but without pots a mage will drop EASY as fuck. =| a paladin could solo a mage. while a mage cant even come close to soloing a paladin.

i Admit that him being able to last that long is some pretty big bullshit. but without pots a mage will drop EASY as fuck. =| a paladin could solo a mage. while a mage cant even come close to soloing a paladin.

Mages can kill me by comboing 2 pyros with a mas rai.
With full donor + spamming mana rune they probably heal their mana faster than I heal hp with exura san.
also: Mage isn't a solo class. They're glass cannons, eg high damage low survivability.

Actually, every class should be able to survive eachother if they have similar equipment and lvl.

Soloing someone in a 1V1 is really, wierd. xD.

OFC makes the battles more intense, but i dont think that shud be possible :), Might need a fix?

this is too repetitive. i'm a knight too.. but stop asking for curaga to be fixed, pyros to be deleted, etc etc etc.. they will happen, im also getting tired of being solo'd by a mage that is equal to my level.. and plus killing pyro's takes about a good 5 seconds, than it takes 1 stroke of a key to bring another back to combo me to death.

and potions.. idc about potions, let them have their gay potions. after the update, they're gonna whine about the curaga being too fast or heal too much x.x

can you log on rl tibia and try kill a mage at same level pls? :blink:

I don't seriously want potions removed I just want some balance and I figured if I made a retardedly thought out suggestion that nobody would agree (other than the retarded people, see: Guarded Serpent) and someone would suggest a better idea for vocation balance.

Correct me if i'm wrong but don't mages have more mana than a kinght has hp? That pretty much means a mage has more hp than a knight, and that's just weird. If you gave them hp that could match a mage with mana sheild that would give them a chance to use thier pots a good bit better, besides, knights are tanks, not killing machines so much, and with thier killing potential being lowered soon anyway, wouldn't raising thier hp make sense?

And is it just my shitty computer or are health pots slower than mana pots? I've got a shit ton of pots, and I can never use them in time before I die, or they get used after I already healed with my UH to green. It pisses me off lol.

I can't speak for pallys sense I just started playing one, and I don't use it much becuse the mage is better, I only know knights.

Not the most imaginitive suggestion, but it's something...

Back