• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

C++ Remove Premium Features

pedrobta

Reaction score
Hello guys, i have a question.

Is it possible to remove or change these premium features from the client? Both 10x and 12x

1619032447188.png

Thank for your help.
Good blessing.

hi otlanders, well i got the same problem,
im using latest tfs and tibia client 10.98
someone know how to remove the Get premium features widget?
thanks in advance

Pretty sure it should go away if you tell the client that you have a premium account. So simply send a premium account status in the login protocol.

Last edited:
yes but i can't just give free premium because in my server vip = premium
you got any ideas on how to tell to the client that free players account are "premium" ?

yes but i can't just give free premium because in my server vip = premium
you got any ideas on how to tell to the client that free players account are "premium" ?
By doing what I said, tell the client it's a premium account in the login protocol. You could simply tell it any number of days higher than 0 and it should go away. You could also tell it 65535, which should make the client say something like "Gratis Premium Account"

but i want players to have days of premium like tibia real you know?
Well, it's only a cosmetic change. On the server side you would still have correct behaviour about premium days. Your other option is to modify the client, for example with a hex editor and patch certain offsets so the message never appears, regardless of account status.

yeah i got your idea it will be just a visual change at the login window,
i was trying to edit it via hex edit but i find nothing.
i manage just to edit the name (premium features) but the window is still there.
also when you got 1 premium days left, you cannot close the window.
when you got 2,3 or 4 premium days the window appear but you can close it,
and if you got 4 or more premium days the window doesnt appear.

so maybe if someone with more knowledge than me with hex edit can maybe found the place where it ask for 1 to 4 premium days and create the window

Back