• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Remove premium from !buyhouse command

Devhir

A bit of Everything
Reaction score
Hey guys im stumped, i speared every folder in my ot and checked every .lua file but i cannot find the script for !buyhouse command so i can remove premium from it. can anyone help me out?

Ah Xampy i figure it only needed another "}" under a "}" (yes confusing lol) because that function didnt end correctly so the other could run.

But now im getting these errors

Code:
  [Resource error] can't open icon file `TheForgottenServer.ico': No such file or directory 

C:\Documents and Settings\Kingcool\Desktop\Forgotten Sources\project\Makefile.win [Build Error]  [F-divinity_private.res] Error 1

Wats up here now? missing sources?

That's because TheForgottenServer.ico, the icon of the server you want to compile, is missing. On gui_resources.rc (this file is on your sources folder) you must have this:
#ifndef __CONSOLE__
#include "resources.h"
#include <windows.h>

ID_ICON ICON "TheForgottenServer.ico"

ID_MENU MENU
BEGIN

You must change this: ID_ICON ICON "TheForgottenServer.ico"
And you must put the icon image to the sources folder you want to compile.

Thnx, now im gettin a error when making the .exe file (last step)

Errors
Code:
cannot find -lregex 

C:\Documents and Settings\Kingcool\Desktop\Forgotten Sources\project\Makefile.win [Build Error]  [F-divinity.exe] Error 1

I am using these linkers:
Code:
-lregex
-O1
-lboost_system
-lgmp
-llua5.1
-lmysql
-lsqlite3
-lwsock32
-lxml2
-lmysql