• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ Remove Server log channel channel from a server 8.6

johnsamir

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello

Have searched through the whole forum and haven't find anything related to remove Server log channel from tfs 1.x. i have found editions that must be made on cipsoft client that is not being used anymore. I use otcv8
I want to remove server log channel causing that the messages that are being sent there, would be sent to default channel.

For example the mtd message seems to be made to sent the messages to default channel, but the messsage appers in the server log channel anyway
Lua:
if loginStr ~= "" then
            player:sendTextMessage(MESSAGE_STATUS_DEFAULT, loginStr)
the same for attack messages it seems that they are being sent to default, but no. they appears at server log channel again
Code:
    ss << " due to an attack by " << attacker->getNameDescription() << '.';
                        }
                        message.type = MESSAGE_STATUS_DEFAULT;
                        message.text = ss.str();
                    } else {

Thanks in advace

Last edited:
I don't know if this is related to client or server, you can see on server by searching damage variable
For example:
Code:
<< " due to an attack by " << attacker->getNameDescription() << '.';

Or take a look here

This won't solve the thread but might be usefull,
good luck, regards!

Solved, all was client related. i just commmented out this line from console .lua
Lua:
serverTab = addTab(tr('Server Log'), false)

Back