• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Remove Thread, I dont care anymore

Danny_

Evora Project Dev
Reaction score
Hello, I've gotten tired of Tibia and I got way too much school and time for training and getting fit for the summer weather so ;-).

All three characters are on the same account.

I decided to sell my account which contains all of the following:

Elder Druid: Level 105. Got 61 ML. [Elysia]
- Transferable -
*Didn't do any important quest like poi,inq or similar. So all those rewards are avaliable.
I did collect 46 out of the 50 Task Points.
And It has collected 3.1k out of the 4k Necromancers for the Soul Orb.
It does also have a Full Druid Outfit (since level 60 - Proud - ). (Male)
And It contains a blazebringer mount as a reward from the event.
It also have a few other access quests avaliable.

6pFQuEQgE1.png

56Qx3cHvaW.png

Elite Knight: Level 84 Skills: 76 /71 - Almost 7 ML [Elysia]
-Transferable-
*Didn't do any important quest like poi,inq or similar. So all those rewards are avaliable.
Have barrely done any quest except for Blue Djinn and Full Task Points.
Got 52 fishing skill as a bonus :-D From lots of chilling!
Got: Brotherhood Outfit (Male)

h5oERDir4n.png

ZchVErtdE3.png

Royal Paladin: Level 56 Skills: 73/47 - ML: 14 [Shivera]
-Not Transferable ATM-

*The RP didnt either do loads of quests but one of the quests I took time to struggle with was the Ice Islands Quest Line. I finished almost the whole storyline there. Got access to Helheim and a little bit further.
Got Mage addon 1 (Female).

hCK6aG9KPU.png

Nd0xT4iwVS.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- If you are interested in buying this account please contact me at: [email protected] (MSN).

I can also consider to trade it with an account that has a 70-100+ (Perferably Paladin) on the world Refugia.
- I could also accept a very high leveled Elite Knight on Refugia.

Edit(1): The reason why I can accept a Refugian account is because I saw other OTlands playing on this world which is why I'd give it a chance.

- The Account has No warnings whatsoever.

And from the day I posted it contains 15 days of Premium.

Edit(2): Screenshots Added & Skillpix :)

Last edited:
Hello, I've gotten tired of Tibia and I got way too much school and time for training and getting fit for the summer weather so ;-).

I can also consider to trade it with an account that has a 70-100+ (Perferably Paladin) on the world Refugia.
- I could also accept a very high leveled Elite Knight on Refugia.

So, which is it? Scam plx?

So, which is it? Scam plx?

No it's because I'm tired of the PvP community and I saw a few other OTlanders ex. Bogart playing on Refugia. So I felt like I'd give it a shot if I'd be given the chance. Don't ever insult me about scamming, I'm trying to raise my reputation on Otland not decreasing it. I've lots of stuffs going on. Could ask anyone of my friends that I'm worth trusting.

You're probably just one of all the other trolls around here trying to lower peoples confidence about others etc because you got way too much free time.

Retorical Question: Why would I lower my reputation and respect for this simple thing when I'm working with other honorable players on the forum on our current RPG project "Evora"?

Link in Signature.

Tip: Grow up. --- Others, I hope you find this thread trustful and very serious. Thank you.

Last edited:
I hope everyone find me mature and that I can get mature offers on this account as a response,

Regards,
Danny_

Could you pm me a price?

I don't want no eq, cash etc. Just the first 100 druid.

Does it come with recovery key?
Does it come with email?
Is the acc regisitered?

Pm'd you about the information. It's still for sale untill I say it's not so keep offering! :)

Danny_
I'm not trolling, I got a little suspicious.
You first said you're tired of Tibia and got too much school also you wanted to work out all summer, making it sound like you're quitting.
THEN, you said you're looking for a character on Refugia, which is a sign that you're still playing.

These are the signs of scamming, I can link you to the thread with 89 different signs that a player is scamming.
You're only calling me troll because you have no reasoning to back up your situation.

Danny_
I'm not trolling, I got a little suspicious.
You first said you're tired of Tibia and got too much school also you wanted to work out all summer, making it sound like you're quitting.
THEN, you said you're looking for a character on Refugia, which is a sign that you're still playing.

These are the signs of scamming, I can link you to the thread with 89 different signs that a player is scamming.
You're only calling me troll because you have no reasoning to back up your situation.

No way to backup my situation? These trades of character selling & buying is all of course abit risky, I'm not saying that you shouldn't judge me! OF Course you should judge me. I want you to judge me, but not by trolling my thread. Please just go away, you don't know me at all.

And as I said, "No way to backup my situation"? - Why would I risk my reputation for this little thing. If I wouldnt be interested in Tibia at all then I wouldnt stick around at this forum either, right? So just, grow up.

Thank you, leave this thread now Gldnbr.

[Account still for sale]

Last edited:
@Gldnbr
Dude, you are br right? I can relise that (no offence). Anyways, He can't scam anyone here or his paypal account will be added to the official otland blacklist and he won't be able to donate on any ot or get premium on otland again. :) So, if you aren't interested in buying his account, gtfo please, i'm sick of ppl like you.

There's an inflation on the word "troll" at otland.

Well Zisly, he started the trolling on Danny, but Danny couldn't answer the answer that can make him "SHUT UP", so I had to interfeer :(

If all the chars are on the same account how are the druid/knight transferable if you say the paladin isnt? lol

Because the paladin have been transfered within the 6 months? The others hasn't

Just bought 2KK from JoSePh to Refugia :) Recommending that service, and should prove I'm not a scammer.

Last edited:
Back