• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Remove thread please

I dont understand why u changed the sorcerer ue and the sd hit 2 mages drop my full mana before half a mwall goes away its just rediculous pvp plus by the time u hit lvl 190 it takes 1 hour for 1 fucking lvl just dont understand why the hit rate is so high plus to add on to it u got so many mapping errors and lastly hire a mapper ur castle maps are worst then my lil bros maps and hes only 11 :/ no offence u need to work on alot the ot turned from a decent good ot to a fast attack war ot even if it isnt a fast attack war ot but u hit nearly 1.3k with exevo gran mas flam then u got druids hitting 600s with exevo gran mas frigo when I got more ml then the damn sorc lmao plus sds are hitting over 500 at lvl 150 and the pvp-e people are just power abuseing it all day lmaooo u get like 50 lvls off killing 1 person whos 160 and ur like 75 its way to op when i kill 1 person with 3 ppl u get 1 lvl people will be lvling way to much off it and u might as well just make start lvl 150 cause it seems to just be like a war ot that u die in 10 seconds if u dont stair hop or run :/

Bump, We have now opened the server again with lots of bug fixes and map edits/details.