• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Remove tibia full light

SN4KY

Reaction score
As the title says.. I was wondering how to remove tibia full light from game to block people from using client options or bots and enable only light sources from items and spells.

Thanks =D

Im not sure, but i think that is the clients render engine. And needs source Edit in the client.
Might be possible whit otclient.
Dont take My Aswear for granted.

You should be able to turn off daylight in server sources, then only light in game will come from items/spells (Just an ingame night).

Anyway it would be still possible to break the game, by for example setting torch light level to max (reverse engineering). This case could be resolved by using custom client (for example setting max level light from items) or hex-edit client. Anyway hackers would always find a way, everything We can do is just make systems more difficult to break.

Back