• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

remove Znote bakrorund theme

carre

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello
I want to remove this and replace with something else
I,ve replaced the folder images and still don't work.

Screenshot_1.png
Post automatically merged:

@Sajgon what
I want to change my server name title :(

Last edited:
Solution
common.. its the most lazy post I've ever seen. You are not clearly specifying what you need, only that you need to replace this image, with what? You even dispelled "background". If you wish somebody random to help you for free and spend multiple minutes or hours you need to spend more than 15 seconds making a thread. You are a project manager right? So make sure we understand, give us all details and make it stupid easy to understand, we cannot mind read you. There's nothing worse than working hard and then the person says "its not what I wanted" giving no details. If you want a new Image, you need to specify: Size (width, height), your server name, pictures of other parts of the website so we can make it all fit together.
ok...
common.. its the most lazy post I've ever seen. You are not clearly specifying what you need, only that you need to replace this image, with what? You even dispelled "background". If you wish somebody random to help you for free and spend multiple minutes or hours you need to spend more than 15 seconds making a thread. You are a project manager right? So make sure we understand, give us all details and make it stupid easy to understand, we cannot mind read you. There's nothing worse than working hard and then the person says "its not what I wanted" giving no details. If you want a new Image, you need to specify: Size (width, height), your server name, pictures of other parts of the website so we can make it all fit together.

ok Einstein
Post automatically merged:

I solved anyway by edit replace images in the folder. first didn't work after it works.

Last edited:
Solution
Sorry about that

I just forgot to tell that I've put a Image om znote folder replaced and I didn't work.I forgot to say that part.

you're stupid
Sorry about that

I just forgot to tell that I've put a Image om znote folder replaced and I didn't work.I forgot to say that part.
@carre don't even say sorry, he's a child

Back