• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Removed my server from advertising.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roldin

Reaction score
Hello, I posted an advertising on my server and now it has been removed by admin.
I belive this might be because my old server also named: Matherias is still in this forum but its 3 - 4 years old and i dont remember the password for its account. Can someone help me delete that one so i can post a new one ? Kind Regards Roldin!

I delete a lot of advertisements, some users do not tend to read sticky threads..
l8IySk.png

So you delete alot of advertisements without pointing out or giving reason for the delete?

So you delete alot of advertisements without pointing out or giving reason for the delete?

They don't need to. You should have been aware of the rules before posting.
Hence "Read this before advertising..."

It'd be better if notification was given automatically, but that is not mentioned in the sticky thread and we mods don't notify each user about his thread's deletion. It's been suggested before but that's up to admins.

Status
Not open for further replies.