• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Removing Macro for Runes

Sir Articus Devias

Reaction score
I am proposing here to remove the rune macro for the ot, it will make pvp more fun.
You guys will wonder why do this?
My explanation:
How do you have more fun? Running while uhing for your life from a MS higher lvl that is trying to aim you with an SD and you don't know when he will UE or while just running with utani hur pressing the F1 for the UH while the MS press F3 to shoot you an SD?
What was more funnier? Trying to trap a guy with pots and Mwalls while he was runniong from you with a higher speed, or just ambush him with some sorcerers and all press F3 to shoot and SD and kill him?
It will make things much more funnier (and will be a job of many to kill someone cause you need to trap) the pvp, just try to play on an ot of those that you start with a lvl 100 of the tibia 7.6, and then play one of those but of tibia 8.0 and see where you get more fun.
If you know what i mean support this idea.
If you are afraid of just aim a bit to shoot an SD or are too lazy to move your mouse from the UH to you while you stop 1 second to heal i belive that you should vote no. (but of coruse, that means you are kinda like a noob who can't even aim well)

Nice proposition, i think this will make a good balance in the pvp for knights-mages, because a mage wont always hit with those killer hits, and a knight may constantly hit, but not as strong as a mage. This would make a difference between real pvpers and those who need an aimbot, i know most of you may think "we dont even have wars in the ot, we dont need to improve pvp", i say, improving pvp is the first step, because if you think better, a mage will lvl up slower and waste some runes while lvling, balancing the vocations.
So far, me, a sorcerer, go to necros and kill necromancers with 2-4 explosion charges, i made 5 lvls in 2 hours yesterday (from 40 to 45), when will a knight be able to do this? never, removing the aimbot would have made me work more to kill the necros, maybe the time to aim the rune to the necromancer would have made me use a couple of exura grans more, and possibly i would have missed some, therefore making it harder to lvl, although not that much slower.

Anyways, thats why i think aimbot should be removed, and, if possible, increase knight's attack or skill rating. Just as a little exemple, how many in the top lvls are knights?, 2? 3?

Wojs~

haha i havnt played in so long but take away macro and make knights stronger would be pretty gay they can like almsot 1 hit me in the first place if they catch up

Back