• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved removing vocational bindings to items

mijnoma

Learning to build ot
Reaction score
I'm busy creating an 8.6 server. (I might be upgrading later but my editor doesn't support higher clients wich i found out when a hole lot of the map was done allready so to start i just downloaded an 8.6 server to test everything)

I learned a lot from this site and many tutorials are very helpfull so first, thanks to all those who made them.

I only can't manage to find out how to remove vocation bindings.
I created a donation set. I changed names, att and def values and added mana/hp regain. This was pretty easy. I just copied mana/hp gain from softboots and pasted them in yalahari items and changed the values.

But now the harder part.
I used Yalahari set. So now only sorcerers can use the helmet, knights can only use the armor and paladins the legs. This is kinda annoying since I can't find the file to change them to all vocations. (except from the weapons)

Does anyone know what file(s) i need to change?

Back