• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Remre's Map Editor 2.1 Error

Eclipso

Mapper
Reaction score
guys i installed remere's map editor 2.1 and i open my map and when it load it gives me this
ARH56mv

Windows 7
Pic : Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

If both programs crash on startup, sounds like a corrupt registry. I suggest getting real anti-virus, take out your hard drive in the computer with the issue and scan it either putting it in a clean system via as a secondary internal hard drive or as an external either way the host operating system will see it as a storage unit.

Then do a full scan, use something commercial, not free, most commercial anti-viruses give you a trial period. Unfortunately it is a waste of time to add anti-virus to an already infected system. Are these the only 2 programs with the issue or have there been others?

You will also need to clean & repair the registry after you have cleaned the hard drive, download something such as ccleaner. Also make sure you are downloading the correct version for your system you can check this by right clicking computer and go to properties, this will tell you if you have a 32 or 64 bit system. There is a number of reasons why the program crashes, but its best to make sure the system is virus free and the systems registry is clean 1st.

This might sound weird but if you change your windows theme to Classic instead of the transparent theme, it might fix the issue for you.

Back