• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Renacashi is funny :)

iam not makin fun of him -.-,his actually nice in game.. exept from other high lvls that just ignore and thinkin they are too high and cool for not answerin!
And i really wound like to have him as a GM.

iam not makin fun of him -.-,his actually nice in game.. exept from other high lvls that just ignore and thinkin they are too high and cool for not answerin!
And i really wound like to have him as a GM.
With this thread you are making fun of him, with him as a gm...I cant even imagine

Renacashi's weight is like 300lbs, and hes only 13 years old o_O ,and... and... aff nvm boored to write so much about him :<

well go cry me an river then? its not about its about Renacashi, so get over it

why saying woords what some1 else made? like "go cry me an river then?" its so old. make something new or just shut your "*****"

Renacashi's weight is like 300lbs, and hes only 13 years old o_O ,and... and... aff nvm boored to write so much about him :<

to bad you dont know anything to say any more:( i think a flamer of you would know a book about renecashi lol.

Let me guess, you're Renacashi's enemy? I wouldn't be impressed.

Uncle Canavi, go and knife someone instead of failing with insults.

o_O?

i'm not even in war? Just started on softcores again some days ago and with helps of a good friend i have almost taken 100...

i havent been in any war before just sneaks and pks but that was long time ago

LOL like canavi ever even have been in a fight in rl.. lol dont think so. just look at him ;) i mean cmon, his like thinkin his father is rich then he lives in the biggest shithole in all of sweden. so uhm. his just a punk. Beeey ;)

LOL like canavi ever even have been in a fight in rl.. lol dont think so. just look at him ;) i mean cmon, his like thinkin his father is rich then he lives in the biggest shithole in all of sweden. so uhm. his just a punk. Beeey ;)

If you visit Sweden any time around this year, I'll be glad to show you some moves... Because nerd'z like you need some education in fightnin skillz ... not magic lvling~

If you visit Sweden any time around this year, I'll be glad to show you some moves... Because nerd'z like you need some education in fightnin skillz ... not magic lvling~

ye, they are so stupid. lets just show them how we playas do? they can suck it and balone as long as they want.. but they cannot fool us.. as we in our family say.. dONT HATE THE PLAYAH, HATE THE GAME!

Haha hope all read this thread :D canavi sayin nerds like me? o_O look at you boy sittin at ur computer day long, playin ur something ur not? like yeye boys iam a gangstah, ur like the paper i wipe my ass with.

Back