• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ Renart

Add 1 more death on Castor Flynn to.
Jul 08 2010, 17:18:25 Killed at Level 218 by Ishhy Soloed

And this kid: Diablo of Inferno, gz dashing skills, so sad I can't make movies anymore.
Jul 08 2010, 17:14:28 Killed at Level 302 by Faxie Soloed

I have problem with my hardware for a long time, I have 10-30 fps, that's reason why I did what I did. I just don't understand, why you soooo care for EVERY killed person by your team. You just logging in, killing EVERY high level and totally destroying died server.

Last edited:
I have problem with my hardware for a long time, I have 10-30 fps, that's reason why I did what I did. I just don't understand, why you soooo care for EVERY killed person by our team. You just logging in, killing EVERY high level and totally destroying died server.

hmm, what do you mean with
"our team" ?

you not in the team

what else should we do on this server? then killing highlevels? kill low levls?
teamhunt?
bosshunt?
inq / poi hunt?
nah dont think so

fuck me I'm famous !
@ice meto
you're the one who died by 4 mages on okolnir defence with ur 300+ pally, and u've died like a shit ! we had more problems to kill ur 216rp friend then u. gz no skill

fuck me I'm famous !
@ice meto
you're the one who died by 4 mages on okolnir defence with ur 300+ pally, and u've died like a shit ! we had more problems to kill ur 216rp friend then u. gz no skill

Gz mc? I was on both Lary and Avanged, and I had my bot settings on RP (exura) and no hotkeys, so the second Lary died, I watched Avsnged's screen seeing i've got the wrong settings, causing me to die. So, be happy.

I think we all can agree on that the best player on this ot is without any doubt rovryttar klas...

Is all the hate and anger really necessary?

Remember this is just a game.

Back