• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Render Package Renders + Tutorials

exrip

Photoshop Junky
Reaction score
Hello

Here are some random renders that i have been collecting for awhile and now i wanna share then whit you guys here at OTland. There are 24 tutorails in this pack.

The file is 633 MB big.

I take no credit for the renders/tutorails in this pack, i only take the credit for releasling all of them at the same time.

Link: HERE

A little pic at some of the renders.

Attachments

• ANNIH003 copy.jpg
    ANNIH003 copy.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 27 · VirusTotal
  • wallpaper_need_for_speed_carbon_02_1600.jpg
    wallpaper_need_for_speed_carbon_02_1600.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 27 · VirusTotal
  • Ed.jpg
    Ed.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 29 · VirusTotal
  • Snake - MGS4.jpg
    Snake - MGS4.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 19 · VirusTotal
  • ___________5h.jpg
    ___________5h.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 23 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
Thank you man, It was hard to download with my internet connection xD!!

Dude, before you upload tutorials and renders get permission from the creator.

Dude, before you upload tutorials and renders get permission from the creator.

I don't think people here care about copyright and plagiarism.

Message to people who download(and care): Make sure you check if the renders you plan to use do not include a "by_ARTISTNAMEHERE" at the end of the filename, these are from DEVIANTART and have a high probability of being COPYRIGHTED.

If you use any render where there's an artist's "logo" placed somewhere you're safe to use them duo the fact that EVEN if it's copyrighted you can always show that picture to proof that somebody else rendered and distributed it. (Most pictures from planetrenders ((which I'm sure 70% of these are)) are considered to be SAFE :) )

Make sure you also read the text given at tutorials for possible notes and things you need to know when following them (Usually at top or bottom, mostly bottom).

I don't think people here care about copyright and plagiarism.

Message to people who download(and care): Make sure you check if the renders you plan to use do not include a "by_ARTISTNAMEHERE" at the end of the filename, these are from DEVIANTART and have a high probability of being COPYRIGHTED.

If you use any render where there's an artist's "logo" placed somewhere you're safe to use them duo the fact that EVEN if it's copyrighted you can always show that picture to proof that somebody else rendered and distributed it. (Most pictures from planetrenders ((which I'm sure 70% of these are)) are considered to be SAFE :) )

Make sure you also read the text given at tutorials for possible notes and things you need to know when following them (Usually at top or bottom, mostly bottom).

I thought this was obvious that all credit goes to the once that has cut out this renders and made the tutorails i posted :eek: (as i wrote at top)

And almost 80% are from gamerenders.com and have a watermark on them or something that says who made it.

I thought this was obvious that all credit goes to the once that has cut out this renders and made the tutorails i posted (as i wrote at top)

And almost 80% are from gamerenders.com and have a watermark on them or something that says who made it.

Glad it's not intentional, but a tad ignorant.

A. Even if you give credit, the auther needs to KNOW that you're distributing one of his resources and GIVE YOU RIGHTS to do so. It's like going into an art gallery, take some photo's from the people's works and send them to friends as gift cards.

B. At planetrenders, above the user's description for a render it specifically says (I quote;)
DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE THIS RENDER WITHOUT EXPLICIT PERMISSION FROM THE USER
(THIS INCLUDES USING IT IN RENDER PACKS!)

This means PlanetRenders does NOT give you rights to REDISTRIBUTE the renders on PlanetRenders.

Your intentions are fair, but the fact is that it's still something other artists dislike people for, calling those people RIPPERS.

I don't think anyone is going to assault you here with an e-fight but if you post this on other graphical forums you will most definitly get into trouble with rip-report posts and such.

I'm not trying to assault you, but it's important for people who post resources to know this. Do whatever you want with what I told you.

Last edited:
If the admins/moderators dont like it they can delete it otherwise i just let it be.

Back