• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rep and other things.

Shiimi

I don't...
Reaction score
I think that otland should be more pressing about rep and things like that. All I see now is people who have 1000's of post because of spam and super high rep because they rep each other constantly. I think that rep should be converted into a number value and when you rep it only gives a set amount based on how many posts you have or how much rep you have yourself. I am a member on another forum and giving rep without a reason or even asking for rep at all is a reason to give someone negative rep.

-I think that rep should be given a number instead of image.
-Taking rep should be allowed.
-Asking for rep is against the rules.
-Everyone can see your rep and the reason it was given.
-Revenge rep should be allowed.
-You should only be able to rep each person one time.
-You should be able to edit the rep that you have already given to make it -, +, or neutral.

These things would give rep meaning as to who are trusted and well defined members of our community.

The other issue I wanted to request a change for is spam. When I go in the forum games section all I see is spam and everyone who is there spamming has a thousand posts or more and I think that's bull shit. All they do is spam and I don't think they should get a post count for it. I think that when you post in the forum games section you should be given no posts.

Last of all...
Why do mods not really moderate that much? The forum is full of spammers and people who post low quality or completely off topic. I think that it should be handled with more force to stop people from thinking they can just spam off topic to get posts. I also think the rules on flaming should be changed. It's off putting and completely unnescasary so why should we allow it? I'm not saying I am not a flamer but I still think it should be stopped or at least slightly challenged.

Maybe this will show how bad rep abuse is.
Atheism 11th June 2010 07:03 Makes sense //Four Magic
Saving Private Ryan;... 25th May 2010 10:56 love / zisly

Soul Society Server [... 25th May 2010 04:55 Shinigamii ^^ rep me back // AL MASSIVA

This Kids Voice is... 19th May 2010 13:27 ualala! / zisly

This Kids Voice is... 15th May 2010 18:14 //Xeon

2010 music 14th May 2010 09:00 helpnig u

AQ fun 11th May 2010 11:47 Can u rep me back? sorcerers king u find me up!

[Latest RTS] Last... 11th May 2010 11:40 ?="##!!! / zisly the big dog WOOF!

Tibia Render 8th May 2010 18:38 / Three Magic

Looking for a movie. 7th May 2010 05:39 cheerss

Last edited:
Portal is a game where most of the levels revolve around you making portals to jump from one place to the other.

It's a really fun and challenging game.