• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Repair quest chest

thomson9292

Solutions
Reaction score
I noticed that one quest box on my map is empty and I'm trying to fix this. I see most quest chests have action ID 2000 so I copied same value here. But what about Unique ID? In which file I can check unique IDs? Is it necessary to add this? / tfs1.2
The Isle of Evil Quest

bdfa1zb.jpg

Last edited:
Solution
Set the unique ID to the ID of the item if you want

Unique ID = The storage value which is used in chest 1-11111

If you want to make it for many chests and they'll only get one item and other chests are showing "It's empty." put same Unique ID (storage value) to your chests.
Set the unique ID to the ID of the item if you want

Unique ID = The storage value which is used in chest 1-11111

If you want to make it for many chests and they'll only get one item and other chests are showing "It's empty." put same Unique ID (storage value) to your chests.

Solution
Thx for answer. In which file I can check which id is already in use? If I accidentally add unique ID which is already in use player can open only one of chests.

edit. Or maybe I can check this in rme?

Back