• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Replies keep getting deleted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaka

Collapser Zulu Mapper
Reaction score
i'm just curious why my posts keep getting deleted, about 30 of them, on a bunch of different mapping threads.

i can understand a couple of the posts getting deleted because it could be considered trolling... but other posts were just good feedback to other mappers.

i've seen i'm not the only one getting messages deleted, so could someone explain why they get deleted? is there something we're doing wrong? is there a capacity on the number of comments you can make a day or?

thanks

I agree mine was deleted aswell o.o
Those replies were not conflictive.

On the other side, your thread was cleaned due to flaming, offensive language, trolling, etc.

could it be that a mod has a favorite, and is kicking peoples comments to keep his fave at the top of the forum?

dunno, that's just the only thing i could think of

Or just you being a pain in the ass since you got active on OtLand? That's what I think.

Or just you being a pain in the ass since you got active on OtLand? That's what I think.

will you stop stalking me lol.

want my facebook next? address? SSN#?

Stop the fight guys.

Vaka i've seen your post, all you do is think that everyone is SOMETHING as soon as they dont say a positive comment towards you.

you guys done being drama queens?

if you can't help with this thread, then don't bother replying lol

This is a PUBLIC thread, I am allowed to reply, you made this thread in order to get answers, I'm giving you them.

thanks for your useless input

also, you're a public thread

Vaka i've seen your post, all you do is think that everyone is SOMETHING as soon as they dont say a positive comment towards you.

you guys done being drama queens?

if you can't help with this thread, then don't bother replying lol
Dude you have just done what he replied. You're only accepting positive feedback and considering bad one as useless.

I agree mine was deleted aswell o.o
Those replies were not conflictive.

On the other side, your thread was cleaned due to flaming, offensive language, trolling, etc.

New staff position - Troll Patrol.

Only objective is to delete posts of other users.

I'm locking this since it's going nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back