• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Report 8.54 Winter update bugs here

There seems to be a problem with Highest levels box on the website, player lvls are not lined up properly. ;o

When I try to travel to vengoth, he brings me back to yalahar , I can't go to vengoth !

And there's another one, but to explain, I gotta talk to you ingame, or show you

1. Yalahar Tps Doesnt Work In Cemetary Quarter
2. Drown Damage From Calassa Is Infinite
3. Maybe Just Me But I Cant Find The Account Creator Interface On Homepage

Last edited:
That's nice. I will check out the new map and get the new items as soon as I come home from cinema :)

_/// RaZoR

And to you Feloth:
Maybe we can set a date and make a Photo like it's shown at the 'Join Us' picture with Twinforce players instead of softcores Players :D

16:31 You see a zaoan robe (Arm:11, protection fire +10%, ice -10%).
It weighs 24.50 oz.

it dosent protect +10% fire it dosent work.

16:31 You see a zaoan robe (Arm:11, protection fire +10%, ice -10%).
It weighs 24.50 oz.

it dosent protect +10% fire it dosent work.

That is Automatic When They Set The Fire Protection They Dont Write The Protection Part On Their Own, So It Works

Twinforce Bugs cam

Virus Scan
05:25 - No Spawn On Plateau South
07:26 - Map Bugs
08:54 - Cave Missing
12:27 - Orc Marauders Stays At Distance and always come in pairs of 2 in this camp
13:43 - well, its shouldnt be so ^^
22:46 - Should be the knowledge or W/E its called door
23:21 - Should Be An Lizard Npc here, Not ToK
26:00 - Pillar Should Be Moved 1sqm SW
?37:00? - ?goroma access?

wtf -.-

20:40 Jack Fate: I would love to bring you back to Liberty Bay, but as you can see, my ship is ruined. I also hurt my leg and can barely move. Can you help me?
20:42 Hugasek [305]: yes
20:42 Jack Fate: Thank you. Luckily, the damage my ship has taken looks more severe than it is, so I will only need a few wooden boards. ...
20:42 Hugasek [305]: passage
20:42 Jack Fate: We would like to serve you some time.

its bug i got the fucking wood pieces still dont work. i got 50 but on wikia it says u need 30 so EHM..... some gm can tp me? lol

When a NPC answer ends with ... it means he's not finished. Let him speak, you are supposed to say "yes" and not "passage". He will read "passage" as no to his mission and tell you "We would like to serve you some time.".

aff

15:52 You have found a spellbook of dark mysteries.

Thats the only chest that were working on The Demon Oak

I couldent click on the other boxes -.-

16:20 You have found a royal crossbow.
16:20 The chest is empty.

Works fine.

Ya when u do things everything works fine.

Could i change it? was about to take a rainbow shield dident work so i clicked on every chest and only the spellbook one worked.

hiya can u sort the houses out because it says noboddy ownes the house but it got all my stuff in Lol.

thanks.. =]

@up: Fixed.
@Hugasek: sure, try to contact me when I'm online and I'll exchange it for a rainbow shield.

Back