• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

REPORT ALL 0.2 BUGS HERE (latest 0.2 svn)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tala, do you know the rings bug? So, I got ring of heling in Hydra, and I used it until stay only 1 minute, simply, I longout and login again, THARAN! It is brand-new again! Correct it pls.

Ha, I have to compile without -D__SERVER_PROTECTION because it make a bug, when we running in diagonal and cast some spell, the player stay in a place but you character stay in other place, wrong postition, I don't know if you will understand it, but you can confirm it, you can login your character (it can be your GM or God), so, you start run in diagonal and casting utani hur, so, you will see the bug,
2 bugs already! I wilçl find more and I will post here.
Lukas.

Tala, do you know the rings bug? So, I got ring of heling in Hydra, and I used it until stay only 1 minute, simply, I longout and login again, THARAN! It is brand-new again! Correct it pls.

It's known issue in SqLite, will be fixed in 0.3.

There must be some memory leak or something ;s After some uptime (now i have 5h 6 min) server started lagging, and CPU usage- 50% (core duo), that was 20 minutes ago. Before this all was normal. :( Dont know, meybe whote code should be checked, and compare with another engine? (evolution which can easy handle 200 players)?

Last edited:
slawkens

Evo 100players = much frezze

Tfs 10 hours of uptime with 100 players +-

server lagg and usage much CPU e Ram

Now, after restart (uptime is 1h 25min) there are playing 76 players without lags ;s

#Edit

81 players, and all ok

Last edited:
Uptime here is 7 hours

79 player without Lag

;)

But 10 hours + uptime = Lag

Each 10 hours i need down server =\

Uptime: 3h 16m

55 players online, i knowed that they are leaving becouse of laggs. So i logged, and asked someone when it started lagging. He said that something like 15 minutes ago. Can it be "eventsList is now cleared in creature destructor"? Becouse i didnt update it yet.

Wait until my next commit before updating, fixed some issues which could cause this.

Ok, but when do you think it will be? :)

And check this:
Code:
	//shutdown server if configured to
	if(g_config.getString(ConfigManager::SHUTDOWN_AT_SERVERSAVE) == "yes")
	{
		setGameState(GAME_STATE_SHUTDOWN);
		return;
	}

//kick all players
	for(AutoList<Player>::listiterator it = Player::listPlayer.list.begin(); it != Player::listPlayer.list.end(); ++it)
	 	(*it).seco

Its server save.
First there is: setGameState(GAME_STATE_SHUTDOWN);
And next //kick all players.

But in GAME_STATE_SHUTDOWN is already player kicking, so it kicks 2x times or what? :p
Code:
			case GAME_STATE_SHUTDOWN:
			{
				//kick all players that are still online
				AutoList<Player>::listiterator it = Player::listPlayer.list.begin();
				while(it != Player::listPlayer.list.end())
				{
					(*it).second->kickPlayer(true);
					it = Player::listPlayer.list.begin();
				}

saveGameState();

Dispatcher::getDispatcher().addTask(createTask(
					boost::bind(&Game::shutdown, this)));

break;
			}

No, it doesn't.

GAME_STATE_SHUTDOWN is only set if server is going down, and after that you can see 'return;', it won't continue in the function.

So the second one is only incase shutdownAtServerSave is disabled.

EDIT: Try rev630 and see if it works better.

Tala, you can make one one system in config.lua for red skull time and frag time?

hey Tala, revision 630 wasn't fixed position bug... when we running in diagonal and cast some spell, the character stop and his position stay wrong...

hey Tala, revision 630 wasn't fixed position bug... when we running in diagonal and cast some spell, the character stop and his position stay wrong...

It's because you have -D__SERVER_PROTECTION__ defined.

Heh, now 77% CPU usage - absolutely record becouse i have core2duo, and always max was 50-60%.

But its no lagging! Dont know why :D

I have Quad Core Xeon

Normaly usage of tfs is 15%+-

Now are 35% =\

But without Lag

=DD

I'll check for things that could cause the high CPU usage, but good thing is that it doesn't lag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom