• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

REPORT ALL 0.2 BUGS HERE (latest 0.2 svn)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
pvp zone bug

Using tags rev 747.
Ill do my best to try and explain the bug and how it works.

Thanks to this bug a player will not lose any lvls, items and skill when he dies.

How it works:
A player dies in a pvp zone(created with the pvp zone brush in Remeres map editor), and after he died he for example gets killed(outside the pvp zone) by a monster or player he will not lose any lvls, items and skills.
This only works once, so the player has to die again in the pvp zone to use the bug.
But if the player relogs after he got killed in the pvp zone he will be normal again and lose the lvls, items and skills.

Second and last time...
I have some small bugs to report... I don't know if some one have already reported but, this are the bugs i found on my server. (syr for my english)

First: When i open doors using a key (same action id on the key and on the door) it work fine but, when i try to close it using the same key i get this message "The key does not match".

Second: Players can use the rune "desintegrate" on a quest box...

Third: On my server rook have an area with sand and the rookers can summon scarabs. --LOL--
An good way to sove it is like i did on my server.

Code:
local holes = {468, 481, 483}
function onUse(cid, item, fromPosition, itemEx, toPosition)
	if isInArray(holes, itemEx.itemid) == TRUE then
		doTransformItem(itemEx.uid, itemEx.itemid + 1)
		doDecayItem(itemEx.uid)
	elseif itemEx.itemid == 231 and itemEx.actionid == 7000 then
		local rand = math.random(1, 100)
		if rand == 1 then
			doCreateItem(2159, 1, toPosition)
		elseif rand > 95 then
			doSummonCreature("Scarab", toPosition)
		end
		doSendMagicEffect(toPosition, CONST_ME_POFF)

elseif itemEx.itemid == 231 and itemEx.actionid == 0 then
		doSendMagicEffect(toPosition, CONST_ME_POFF)
       else
	return FALSE
	end
	return TRUE
end

With this, scarabs will only spawn if the "sand" have the action id = 7000

The last: The spells exori vis, flam, tera and frigo don't have range...

@Nesaj

I am having an issue with spell exhaust in the latest release (tags). All the exhausts are set to 1 second but now they are all taking about 4 seconds.

Using tags rev 747.
Ill do my best to try and explain the bug and how it works.

Thanks to this bug a player will not lose any lvls, items and skill when he dies.

How it works:
A player dies in a pvp zone(created with the pvp zone brush in Remeres map editor), and after he died he for example gets killed(outside the pvp zone) by a monster or player he will not lose any lvls, items and skills.
This only works once, so the player has to die again in the pvp zone to use the bug.
But if the player relogs after he got killed in the pvp zone he will be normal again and lose the lvls, items and skills.

Finally someone who know how to properly report a bug, this has been reported lots of times, but people has mentioned that it happens randomly. Thanks, this issue should now be fixed.

REPORT BUG!
I tested and compiled to rev 752 using the Linux debian fast atack seems tidy but the command / closeserver not this working causing the server to crash.

Please do the following:
shutdown your server
apt-get install gdb
ulimit -c unlimited
start your server.
When the server crashes, there will be made a core dump file.
Do the following then:
gdb BINARYNAME core.XXXXX
bt
and post the result here.

Rev 752 tags

Challenge is not functioning correctly for me. When a player casts Challenge, the monster moves away from its current target but then instantly goes back.

messaging offline players

how to:log on 2 characters make 1 say something in default then log off, right click and pick message to

you will be able to open up a chat window w/ them but there are offline

Tala! did you read the problem with high CPU usage?

Again:
The problem were fixed. I were playing Tibia (CipSoft), then I see the high CPU usage is using the Tibia Client, isn't with your project. If you want, you can test this problem yourself.
Sorry if the information is wrong, at least my version of your project is working properly.
Thank you.

Tala! did you read the problem with high CPU usage?

Again:
The problem were fixed. I were playing Tibia (CipSoft), then I see the high CPU usage is using the Tibia Client, isn't with your project. If you want, you can test this problem yourself.
Sorry if the information is wrong, at least my version of your project is working properly.
Thank you.
High CPU usage was OpenTibia issue, guy! Client high usage doesn't deal with serverside problems (that has been fixed anyway).

At sunday there will be last release from 0.2 series, I hope.

The no vocation bug for promoted players has come back on trunk revision 756.

Edit:
I fixed it.
I changed the vocation id of the promoted players to the normal vocation id.
But it still as a bug. When the player log out and then log in, it have no vocation again.

Last edited:
A few bugs, not sure if they're fixed or not (using rev from last night, 19 hours ago), when dying while wearing an aol in a pvp zone, then after that "death" in the pvp zone dying in another non- pvp zone area you wont loose your aol, this only happens once per death in the pvp zone.

Also it was reported that someone got kicked with the 15 minute kick thing after he moved.

Huhu Talaturen

Dunno if someone told it allready...
The creatures come from all sites and get my position even if i see them or i be near to the creatures.

Is this a bug or did i config something wrong?

Another thing...

Is it posible to add onKill()?

Thx for you time

Baba
Virgel

The no vocation bug for promoted players has come back on trunk revision 756.

Edit:
I fixed it.
I changed the vocation id of the promoted players to the normal vocation id.
But it still as a bug. When the player log out and then log in, it have no vocation again.

This is 0.2 reporting thread, not trunk.

!online Bugged!!!

The !online Command is bugged he dont show all players that are online!!
it was 120 online when i made !online only shows 30 players why?
18:37 Players online:
Deadly Warrior [745], Osman of mage [275], Ernesto Guti [85], Rybaq [206], Mr Ganom [29], Jaworzno [125], Love [83], Finch [233], Dark Knight [54], Yaaah [8], Robin hood [462], GM Baldum [1], Xenowing [8],
Blarp [159], Kareka [301], Tulo The Bolter [92], Xirvisa [323], Bonehead [151], Aphrois [477], Aragorn [37], Samed [46], Dudix [85], Fucile [106], Japaquro [222], Nuor [414], Knightzor [57], Uven [72], Mendill [164],
Knaz [113], Urban paladin [98], Bubble [186], Al Galey [104], Quaang [90
anything must be wrong there please check! thanks :D

Bug Speed,
has a very strange bug, the bug is the speed, I will explain how a bug because it is absurd Oo, when you send your char floor by the mouse, and also goes by the arrows on the keyboard, you get to run 2x its normal speed, a level 200 runs as a level 400 using this bug = S

closeserver = server stop to respond.

Seems that the server enter on an infinit loop, because it stop to respond and the CPU usage goes instantly to 100%.

ps: using otadmin.

!online - code by Elf, tested be me ;P, commands.cpp

Replace function (whole function!)
Code:
bool Commands::whoIsOnline(Creature* creature, const std::string &cmd, const std::string &param)
with
Code:
bool Commands::whoIsOnline(Creature* creature, const std::string &cmd, const std::string &param)
{
    Player* player = creature->getPlayer();
    if(player)
        {
        uint32_t i = 1;
        std::stringstream ss;
        ss << "Players online:" << std::endl;
            for(AutoList<Player>::listiterator it = Player::listPlayer.list.begin(); it != Player::listPlayer.list.end(); ++it)
            {
                bool display = true;
                if(g_config.getString(ConfigManager::SHOW_GAMEMASTERS_ONLINE) == "no")
            {
            if((*it).second->accessLevel && !player->accessLevel)
            display = false;
    }

if(display)
    {
        ss << (i == 1 ? "" : ", ") << (*it).second->name << " [" << (*it).second->level << "]";
        i++;
    }

if(i == 10)
    {
        player->sendTextMessage(MSG_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, ss.str());
        i = 0;
        ss.str("");
    }
    }
    ss << ".";
    player->sendTextMessage(MSG_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, ss.str());
    }