• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

REPORT ALL 0.2 BUGS HERE (latest 0.2 svn)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Using some autosave or what?

@UP:

You have to check your scheduler events, aren't there some events with 0 time.

Code:
inline SchedulerTask* createSchedulerTask(uint32_t delay, boost::function<void (void)> f)
{
	[b]assert(delay != 0);[/b]
	if(delay < SCHEDULER_MINTICKS)
		delay = SCHEDULER_MINTICKS;
	return new SchedulerTask(delay, f);
}

Bold one is line no. 65

Comment it if you don't want it to crash, but remember it only crashes because you have created an event with 0 as delay.

How to solve crashes? REMOVE from linkers -O2 (you can use -O1) and remove this -forallloops (sth like this) and one another that Elf adviced to use to improve performance which CPU bug (it had been before it was fixed). For me it worked and now it doesn't crash at start (when player logs in).

The problem isn't the optmizations, you can use -O1, -O2 or even -O3 if the code is 100% correct (without any compiling warnings), and if you think that the tfs code don't give compiling warnings, just add -Wall to the flags :thumbup:

For example, the code below (not from tfs).

Code:
int function(int b) {
   int a;

/* ... */
   a+=b;
   /* ... */

}
With no optimization (or less optimization) the gcc will assign 0 (zero) by default to the not initialized variable, with optimization the gcc will assign a random value.

Last edited:
Comment it if you don't want it to crash, but remember it only crashes because you have created an event with 0 as delay.

I didnt create nor modify anything, im taking clean revision sources/data.

This is the error I get and the server shutdowns:
Assertion failed: outputmessage->Getstate<> == Outputmessage:: State_Free, file outputmessage.cpp, line 207

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in a ususual way.
Please contact the applications support team for more informations.

What dev-cpp do you use elf? I always get a lua error when I try to compile... Im thinking you dont use the TFS Dev-CPP or yours is updated somehow... cause I cant even compile it using your pre set up dev files... let me know..
Thanks.

I have 0 problems trying to compile, I am using TFS Dev CPP \o/. There was an error earlier however in the sources which resulted in a compile error. Try to download the latest sources...

P.S
Latest sources have a bug with logout... The logout button does not do anything and CTRL + L does not do anything xD

I always get this msg no matter what (tags or trunk)
Code:
  cannot find -lluasql-mysql
that i try to compile using the latest tfs dev-cpp and elf's pre made files.... what needs to be changed?

Help!

Linkers

Code:
-lxml2.dll
-lmysql
-lsqlite3
-lluasql_mysql
-lluasql_sqlite
-llua5.1
-lboost_system
-lboost_regex
-lws2_32
-lgmp
-lmswsock
-O1
-s

Assertion failed: outputmessage->Getstate<> == Outputmessage:: State_Free, file outputmessage.cpp, line 207

in the newest version of tfs you can logout when you have battle("x") how to fix it?

[14/05/2008 17:07:54] Warning: [Items::loadFromXml] Item 7465 has an infinite decay-chain
[14/05/2008 17:07:54] Warning: [Items::loadFromXml] Item 7466 has an infinite decay-chain
[14/05/2008 17:07:54] Warning: [Items::loadFromXml] Item 7467 has an infinite decay-chain
[14/05/2008 17:07:54] Warning: [Items::loadFromXml] Item 7468 has an infinite decay-chain
[14/05/2008 17:07:54] Warning: [Items::loadFromXml] Item 7469 has an infinite decay-chain
[14/05/2008 17:07:54] Warning: [Items::loadFromXml] Item 7470 has an infinite decay-chain
[14/05/2008 17:07:54] Warning: [Items::loadFromXml] Item 7471 has an infinite decay-chain
[14/05/2008 17:07:54] Warning: [Items::loadFromXml] Item 7472 has an infinite decay-chain
[14/05/2008 17:07:54] Warning: [Items::loadFromXml] Item 7473 has an infinite decay-chain

[14/05/2008 17:07:54] Warning: [Items::loadFromXml] Item 7465 has an infinite decay-chain
[14/05/2008 17:07:54] Warning: [Items::loadFromXml] Item 7466 has an infinite decay-chain
[14/05/2008 17:07:54] Warning: [Items::loadFromXml] Item 7467 has an infinite decay-chain
[14/05/2008 17:07:54] Warning: [Items::loadFromXml] Item 7468 has an infinite decay-chain
[14/05/2008 17:07:54] Warning: [Items::loadFromXml] Item 7469 has an infinite decay-chain
[14/05/2008 17:07:54] Warning: [Items::loadFromXml] Item 7470 has an infinite decay-chain
[14/05/2008 17:07:54] Warning: [Items::loadFromXml] Item 7471 has an infinite decay-chain
[14/05/2008 17:07:54] Warning: [Items::loadFromXml] Item 7472 has an infinite decay-chain
[14/05/2008 17:07:54] Warning: [Items::loadFromXml] Item 7473 has an infinite decay-chain

That's a bunch of warnings which we're already aware of, what's the bug?

Please somebody help me!

@Rizz : Remove the decay duration and decayinto from those items in items.xml

@Saj : You dont need to post the same error 3 times. I am 100% the developers saw it the first time. No one else that I know of has that problem and you arn't giving enough information for the developers to figure out what could be causing that for you.

@Simonel: Use latest rev.

Last edited:
Please somebody help me!

Compile tags and stop posting useless spam or I'll request banishment for you.
You've already spammed enough, 700 posts in notime!

Elf,

Bug with login and get logout fast, already fixed in the last revision? i am getting problems in tags :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back