• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Report] Cheater & Powerabuser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Herik, i still say the same, It's not up nor mme to you to decide who's botting and who's not.

@Empty
It's my choice how much i argue ;)

Also:
I got a screenshot of him insulting Megaman, and something bout me..

OMG HE INSULTED YOU GUYS WOW BAN HIM PLEASE

There is no proof he used the bot, Herik doesn't have the right to mod anything here, pking is not against the rules otherwise it wouldn't a pvp server.

Problem solved,
slotje.gif
?

For what ive heard, random pking and powerabusing are both penalized with banishment, im not sure about insulting, but if jonny got banned for it, then thing should be fair... and if they killed you, they had a reason, even if its lame (because you accused him), its a reason.

Anyways, there is no proof that anyone insulted, and there is no proof he used the macro, so no actions should be taken there.

Finally, i think radonia should really get a forum of their own, there are several places to make free forums (www.cjb.net for exemple), where gms and cms can administrate the forum in the right way, i prefer to have pop ups and such in a well administrated forum than people who deletes threads and such in a nice forum.

Wojs~

OTLand is hosted in same cluster as Radonia, why use some cp thing as cjb or etc?? That was dumb.

Why use an external forum? to give all users the same powers in game and in forum.
Sir Henrik told me there is a way to implement something like that in radonia forums, i think it would be a good idea, this time it wasnt that important, but who knows who can have admin power in forum and join radonia server, therefore blackmailing people to have special treaties in game.

Wojs~

Last edited:
I do have special treaties in game, well admins in OTLand aren't given away for free, and I dont think any will be given out soon anyways. Kyoushiro is a little noob, posting anything people do, If I said I got something coded into this bot, I must be using it also -.-? "If you make a knife, you are not murder until you kill someone."

Lol, and what happens if I would use some fishing bot while I look at the screen and a Cm comes?
Also he didn't say he was gonna use it there. And no one said you cannot use fishing bot in Radonia, but if you get caught you get ban.

I said that he MIGHT be using it.

And Korn, you have still not explained why you gave me an infraction and deleted my posts.

I do have special treaties in game, well admins in OTLand aren't given away for free, and I dont think any will be given out soon anyways. Kyoushiro is a little noob, posting anything people do, If I said I got something coded into this bot, I must be using it also -.-? "If you make a knife, you are not murder until you kill someone."

You got me banned for the exact same thing, i said "More talking = less fish", which implies i was fishing manually to go on a cyclops hunt.

ehm, why don't we just close this post now? This is getting old...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back