• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Report] Cheater & Powerabuser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyoushiro

Bloody Pirate
Reaction score
First: Someone who is probably cheating, just to alert you.

Second, someone who abuses his position.

Second Screen...

Even thou its not up to me to decide, i think herik should get removed from his position or atleast be given a warning.

This time i will make sure to get proof that i posted this. //Kyoushiro

I'm against this. I deleted this thread because he was accusing Kornholijo of using a bot. Kornholijo never used a bot, all what he did was mention that he had finished the bot he was making. Techniqly that report is false and shouldn't be taken care of. Kyo, you can say all what you want but that was not an action to recieve a ban, and all I did was delete that thread. There's nothing against the rules and because of false reporting, you should be getting a warning.

Thats all what I have to say for now,
Sir Herik

Buahahha, good luck!

I'm against this. I deleted this thread because he was accusing Kornholijo of using a bot. Kornholijo never used a bot, all what he did was mention that he had finished the bot he was making. Techniqly that report is false and shouldn't be taken care of. Kyo, you can say all what you want but that was not an action to recieve a ban, and all I did was delete that thread. There's nothing against the rules and because of false reporting, you should be getting a warning.

Thats all what I have to say for now,
Sir Herik

@Sir Herik
I never accused him, i just alerted the GMs that there might be something suspicious about him, learn to read before deleting other peoples threads.

@Kornholijo
Thanks.

Stop being an *** then, I do not agree with Herik, you should not get an IP ban. But still, stop arguing so much then.

Technicly, you did accuse him of botting. If you could just give more time, and realize he wouldn't be botting, then you wouldn't have to be doing this useless threads/posts.

Herik, i still say the same, It's not up nor mme to you to decide who's botting and who's not.

@Empty
It's my choice how much i argue ;)

Also:
I got a screenshot of him insulting Megaman, and something bout me..

Herik, i still say the same, It's not up nor mme to you to decide who's botting and who's not.

@Empty
It's my choice how much i argue ;)

Also:
I got a screenshot of him insulting Megaman, and something bout me..

It seems like you're only out to insult people here.

I can't see what Radonia has to do with an OTland account. I mean if I kill an admin on otland, Is it fair to receive a banishment or any other punishments that can be given in this forum?

These are my opinions and probably belong to the rules:

OTLand staff cannot use their power on the boards because of an argument outside OTLands forum.

And now to my conclusion:

The only thing I think that korn deserves is a visit from a GM time to time...

I can't see what Radonia has to do with an OTland account. I mean if I kill an admin on otland, Is it fair to receive a banishment or any other punishments that can be given in this forum?

These are my opinions and probably belong to the rules:

OTLand staff cannot use their power on the boards because of an argument outside OTLands forum.

And now to my conclusion:

The only thing I think that korn deserves is a visit from a GM time to time...

Well, i would have agreed if it wasnt for the insults followed by this event.

Insults comes with anger. Anger was made when you started that conflict.

Ohohoho, my post got deleted. Ill do it again:

1. I didnt PM Him.
2. I didnt insult him.

3. They just powerabused and killed me, herik and korn that is.

Once you have changed your diapers you stop arguing in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back