• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Report Of MC/Navi

SalReports

Banned User
Reaction score
Report: Mc To Kill People
Name: Booyah, Travor
Proof:
http://gyazo.com/e0fcbd192141926c5cda99a689436942
Rule Broken:
Controlling/logging in multiple characters in potential PVP situations (also known as combobot or magebomb)
Using third-party software to gain unfair advantage in a player versus player situation is strictly prohibited and may lead to an instant deletion of all accounts involved.

Example situations to clarify what we mean, but not limited to:

• Using multiple characters to organize a combo attack on a player.
  • Using multiple characters to heal your character/team in a player versus player situation.
What Happened:
He was botting Afk at Yalahari Grim Reapers Middle West Spawn and i came to heal the monsters, i then trapped him when he was upstairs in the 1 way. He brought an mc to untrap himself then he started atking me trying to kill me.

When i told him; 16:15 Sal The Legend [216]: and ur getting deleted
16:15 Sal The Legend [216]: so idc
16:16 Booyah [305]: should i care :)?
http://gyazo.com/fa38850fa1dbf681df86d71926167bf1

People like this should be able to play this game, cause they ruin it. Please take action.

Check ips to confirm it, it happened around 16:00-16:15 or 22:00-22:15 Swedish time.

It's not his MC as you can see Booyah - is Firek
Travor = is krycha as you can see its called ventrilo which is combo
Travor - Booyah = rl brothers .
its not enough proofed for an MC bot or an navigation with an RP so gtfo with your useless threads
if someone should be deleted on LunarForce it should be you. no one else .

thread closed bye.

its not enough proofed for an MC bot or an navigation with an RP so gtfo with your useless threads

thread closed bye.

Thats why they can check ips. AND CHECK IPS THEY WILL @Hani @Mark @Siramix

thread closed bye.

Booyah = BR. Krycha = PL. VENT COMBO? If they were rl bro's they wouldnt need it.

sal doesnt care if they are using mc navi or something like that bce gms dont do anything trust me so its wasting time for nothing with this "support"guys on ot.

I emailed them aswell
Me too and they told me they cant do nothing if i send photos the joke is i didnt used photo,video where u can see more clear than fucking photo. They dont have any arguments to lie on my email sended.

47edf05a9bb42a2e87c061721be088cd.png

Dont bot grims at night. Ill be waiting.

Back