• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Report Rs traps here !!!!

firebloodbrothe

Reaction score
If you see anyone who make redskull traps feel free to report hehre !!

so you can help us to Delete or ban the people who made you redskull!!

first screen i will report

IJc8mMD.jpg

You bot on Fury gate on comboleader + MC soo -.-

It's very simple to avoid this.
Create or find a script that doesn't make AoE damage when players are on screen or a certain SQM away from you.
It's very simple.

It's very simple to avoid this.
Create or find a script that doesn't make AoE damage when players are on screen or a certain SQM away from you.
It's very simple.

Who the fuck hunts in the middle of a town?

If you cannot open Battle window and manually PVP then I don't even ...

^ You don't need 'Create or find a script that doesn't make AoE damage when players are on screen' for that.

They rs trapped me today but i don't have any screen but i don't care rly just take care

A guy named Stoleenn is making rs and bs trap in spike with his friend Artkiss, they ask for mages or rps to come and teamhunt then they go to their noobchars in spike which have dl and wyrm disguises , take care!

Da fuk happens.

I thought rs/bs traps should be reported to [email protected] or me ingame/forum

Anyway, that is not bad idea ^^
\(._.)/

How it is a good idea? You're a tutor, so in that case you must know that they MUST report these kind of reports via e-mail address, if you don't believe then ask to your high-ranking staff member, I'm pretty much sure they are not using always this forum for reports like that, unless it is technical problem.
Always make sure before you post anything.

How it is a good idea? You're a tutor, so in that case you must know that they MUST report these kind of reports via e-mail address, if you don't believe then ask to your high-ranking staff member, I'm pretty much sure they are not using always this forum for reports like that, unless it is technical problem.
Always make sure before you post anything.
I know they NEED to report it via e-mail. That is why I wrote " Da fuk happens ".

No problem ^^

xb9mjkds4yzt.png

be careful of bs traps in THAIS making by Thundersky Charlover, Pindorek Elegancik and Queebolski Mastier

easy up to ml 150 use ue and kill everyone

Happy Happy Happy Bring me down... can't nothing.

I got rs traped by this chars: Laian Kron Desti and Strzepaan Desti. I dont have screenshots but i have name of peauples who see it. I got killed, you can check that on the site. Name of Peauples who see it : Luka da Tanker, Skoton, Memmer Ded, Pls ban them -.-

Who the fuck hunts in the middle of a town?

If you cannot open Battle window and manually PVP then I don't even ...

^ You don't need 'Create or find a script that doesn't make AoE damage when players are on screen' for that.

I am just saying that a script that would only AoE when monsters are around, could prevent you to get forced fraged.
It has nothing to do with PvP.

Back