• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint ?? Reported posts going nowhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beo

Three Magic
Solutions
Reaction score
I've been reporting them too... And yet, nothing

Hahahahaha lol, I mean... I'm sorry bro... :S Anyways yeye there is a big time gap or no action normally taken at all, I understand OTland is big but still.

I paid a bribe to the moderators, and they love me =( ujelly?
troll_face_button_50x50_by_hereticsin-d4e4bvn.gif
(i'm kidding my lovers).

I admit, you took too long time to do this thread. The difference between us, is I have a legit server, with 5 private respawns and you play in non-pvp server, and again ujelly?

(i'm kidding my lovers).

I admit, you took too long time to do this thread. The difference and we, is I have a legit server, with 5 private respawns and you play in non-pvp server, and again ujelly?
That makes no sense at all.

Haha...if you complain about mods doing nothing they will always come here say we are right and you guys are wrong.

You should get used to it, they don't know how to moderate a simple forum.

And if any mod willing to reply to my post saying I am active but I am too busy licking my cat's butt hole, go ahead.

(i'm kidding my lovers).

I admit, you took too long time to do this thread. The difference between us, is I have a legit server, with 5 private respawns and you play in non-pvp server, and again ujelly?

What is this rap you speak of? Get a life, you illiterate, illegal piece of br crap.

P.S: Learn english

Would be nice if the reporter could see his reports somehow, like if it has been closed and if a moderator has left a message to the report.

(i'm kidding my lovers).

Jelly?
Otland would be a better place without retards like you.

"I have a legit server, with 5 private respawns"

Orly, like the guy pays you weekly to play Tibia and be in wars, yet your a millionare as you stated in previous threads?

You must be trollin.

What is this rap you speak of? Get a life, you illiterate, illegal piece of mexican crap.

P.S: Learn english

Angrykids to everywhere.

Would be nice if the reporter could see his reports somehow, like if it has been closed and if a moderator has left a message to the report.

no =(

Jelly?
Otland would be a better place without retards like you.

"I have a legit server, with 5 private respawns"

Orly, like the guy pays you weekly to play Tibia and be in wars, yet your a millionare as you stated in previous threads?

You must be trollin.

Yip, otland will be a better place without me, without fun =(( - they don't pay me for be in wars, just pay for not get hunted, i'm not millionare sorrily, i'm billionare =(((

Troll want be =(

*sits down grabs popcorn and starts eating it slowly*

seems a weak popcorn =(

Yip, otland will be a place better without me, without fun =(( - they don't pay me for be in wars, just pay for not get hunted, i'm not millionare sorrily, i'm billionare =(((

Troll want be =(
umad coz your a liar?
On MSN you told me "hahaha i get paid $$ every week from someguy (i cant remember his name) to war u play tibia all day coz ur a nerd uahaha"
Then I go bot
"you bot hahahaha, xeno plays for u hahahah"

Then I realise
Your retarded, nobody, NOBODY, can argue with retarded people. They just don't see your point of view from any situation.

Oh, and you use iBot or whatever shitty bot it is :)

Thread isn't about all this shit anyway, it's about your spam posts and moderators not doing anything about it.

umad coz your a liar?
On MSN you told me "hahaha i get paid $$ every week from someguy (i cant remember his name) to war u play tibia all day coz ur a nerd uahaha"
Then I go bot
"you bot hahahaha, xeno plays for u hahahah"

Then I realise
Your retarded, nobody, NOBODY, can argue with retarded people. They just don't see your point of view from any situation.

Oh, and you use iBot or whatever shitty bot it is :)

Thread isn't about all this shit anyway, it's about your spam posts and moderators not doing anything about it.

Ah, you talking about Kavalcante? Yes, he paid me. I'm not nerd sorryily jellyguy =( I just bot and go wars to help my team. Aff, why i'm arguing with you, you retarded. =( - Yes, it's a really shit JESUS CHRIST! So freaking sux - Okay =(

Well, I am active(I check OTLand multiple times a day), but that forum is outside my modding area, so I can't do anything about it, neither can Bogart, only Peroxide and Global Mods can moderate there :/

Well, I am active(I check OTLand multiple times a day), but that forum is outside my modding area, so I can't do anything about it, neither can Bogart, only Peroxide and Global Mods can moderate there :/

Yeah, I understand that, it wasn't really aimed at all the moderators. Though that's why I'm asking why Peroxide & The higher moderators aren't doing anything about these posts.

@Vankk, I won't even read your posts anymore, you're not worthy of my eyes. :ninja:

ALL or MOST of his posts I have reported and nothing.
They are trolling posts. Every single one he says we're noobs for playing Optional pvp.

Either I'm reporting the wrong thing or you guys just can't be bothered to go through the entire thread to remove his posts.
Many of his posts were deleted, and while I do agree that some posts were left behind, they were left for a reason: they weren't breaking our rules (an example is the picture I post at the bottom). If you want a thread where everyone agrees with you, a thread where opposite views are deleted on the spot, it won't be here. Although, now that I see how it all developed (huge flame wars and racism everywhere), it could all have been moderated more tough... and I'm talking about both sides.

What I recommend is just to report the posts and, if you think anyone is trolling, DO NOT fight back with insults/reverse trolling/w-e. It makes everything easier for both parties.
(I say this for a reason. Your thread was filled with heavy insults and racism towards vankk.)

Anyway, I'll close this thread since it's getting out of control, and it seems like vankk edited every post linked in this thread. What he doesn't seem to know (I think) is that we can see the edited posts.
Kappa.png

Qr2dY.png

@Mods aren't doing anything:
https://i.imgur.com/627dl.png
That's just from a couple of pages at the beginning. You don't know what's happening behind the scenes.

Last edited:
I banned him. Seems like he was doing that on purpose. Even though he received an infraction he kept bitching.

Edit: I seem to be having an issue with closed threads...I hardly realise a thread is closed before I reply :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back