• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Reporting a Donation Scammer

Yesterday I started playing a new OT called OTHispano and when I logged in a red message appeared saying something about a donation offer when you buy points with credit card and I tried it out and 24H passed and nothing no points or anything and i decided to call my bank to see if everything was ok. When i called i found out there were 2 charges one for 390$ and another one for 126.78$ to 2 different server hosting services known as Nominalia and Server4you.com i just want to let people know about this guy because i dont want a no life to be stealing people money i found the guy on Facebook his name is Pablo Osiann Mendez he is from Costa Rica. Btw i think this page might want to ban that guy from all services this page has. Thanks
So you gave him your credit card info?

Why on earth would you just send someone your credit card info?

It does not matter who asks for it; you must never do something like that. Specially over the internet.

yes i made that mistake
You should NEVER EVER give ANYONE your credit card info.
Its like a stranger asking you to give him your brand new car + the keys and sign it over to him

You lost your money over your own stupidity, im sorry but you will most likely never see those money ever again

The most safe way to buy points is via phone, cuz they cannot charge anyting there like they do with your credit card. In the future i hope you have set a money barrier. Call your bank and tell them that you want a money barrier so you only can use like 100 dollar per weak maybe?

The most safe way to buy points is via phone, cuz they cannot charge anyting there like they do with the credit card. In the future i hope you have set a money barrier. Call your bank and tell them that you want a money barrier so you only can use like 100 dollar per weak maybe?
I think you got him wrong, he gave his credit card info.
Buying stuff over paypal is perfectly safe, but never give your credit card info to anyone

I think you got him wrong, he gave his credit card info.
Buying stuff over paypal is perfectly safe, but never give your credit card info to anyone
Haven't paypal got hacked sometimes and those hackers spread the credit information or come over it?

don't turst anyone...
this game get u lost ppls + friends always that's happend to me.

Haven't paypal got hacked sometimes and those hackers spread the credit information or come over it?
They can't because your credit card info is hidden etc 12345**********678910 (* Resembled the hidden info)
If your paypal account gets hacked and someone uses your card there, the money is refundable. But if you give someone your credit card info its not refundable

They can't because your credit card info is hidden etc 12345**********678910 (* Resembled the hidden info)
If your paypal account gets hacked and someone uses your card there, the money is refundable. But if you give someone your credit card info its not refundable

Back