• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Reporting a Hacker

Status
Not open for further replies.

God Mythera

Veteran OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
This guy wants to hack my ot and say he saw me on otland, well here is the little hacker prick.

address 68.99.2XX.XXX
Address type IPv4
Hostname ip68-99-2XX-XXX.xx.xx.cox.net
ISP Cox Communications Inc.
Timezone America/Phoenix (UTC-7)
Local time 16:34:40
Country United States
US.png

State / Region Arizona
City Chandler

Last edited by a moderator:
Exposing the hackers IP adress is in no way a mature method to handle such an event. If at all you should forward the hackers IP to your local equivalent of what a cyber police department would be. If you are unsure about this contact Otland police @Tarek1337 .

Anyway you are no better exposing the hackers IP and other information to the public as it is the same what hackers often do. While it probably won't cause any harm it shows something about your professionalism and/or atleast your ethics and would make me hesitate doing business with you as an individual in the future.

This is just a hint, not meant to offend you :)

Exposing the hackers IP adress is in no way a mature method to handle such an event. If at all you should forward the hackers IP to your local equivalent of what a cyber police department would be. If you are unsure about this contact Otland police @Tarek1337 .

Anyway you are no better exposing the hackers IP and other information to the public as it is the same what hackers often do. While it probably won't cause any harm it shows something about your professionalism and/or atleast your ethics and would make me hesitate doing business with you as an individual in the future.

He came onto my ot with the name "Cipsoft" trying to pull one over me, ha! he even hacked my GM Account and Site Account and i know who it was :)

edit: Also if he didnt block me on facebook (after i unfriended him) i could prove its him ;)

and would make me hesitate doing business with you as an individual in the future.

If he is gonna try to play me, hack my GM account & my site account, i dont care what happens to the guy. People who do that are juck plain losers.

He came onto my ot with the name "Cipsoft" trying to pull one over me, ha! he even hacked my GM Account and Site Account and i know who it was :)

edit: Also if he didnt block me on facebook (after i unfriended him) i could prove its him ;)

If he is gonna try to play me, hack my GM account & my site account, i dont care what happens to the guy. People who do that are juck plain losers.
gj bro, not gonna argue whether or not he is a hacker, but lemme ask you this, what did you accomplish by putting his IP on OTland? It was probably a VPN, or if he is not that "professional" of a hacker it gets changed when he restarts his router -.-

If you really think anyone will do anything useful with this info your wrong. Just proves that you don't know what your doing.

gj bro, not gonna argue whether or not he is a hacker, but lemme ask you this, what did you accomplish by putting his IP on OTland? It was probably a VPN, or if he is not that "professional" of a hacker it gets changed when he restarts his router -.-

If you really think anyone will do anything useful with this info your wrong. Just proves that you don't know what your doing.
Nah, It's from a ISP called Cox communications. But I agree with you there's no good reason to put that IP here. I guess he thinks that some cool guy from otland will ddos him. :p

And dear Mythera please post proof instead of trashtalking people on open forums.

Couldn't said it better myself.

I guess he thinks that some cool guy from otland will ddos him.
Yes, he might think that.
But cool guys do not DDoS. :p
Exposing somoenes IP is just immature and childish..

he even hacked my GM Account and Site Account and i know who it was
How could you let someone hack your account and site?
What do you use plain passwords and hosting phpmyadmin openly with no passwords?
Still using XAMPP?

I removed some digits from the IP in your post since we do not want to expose anyone here.

Last edited:
How could you let someone hack your account and site?
What do you use plain passwords and hosting phpmyadmin openly with no passwords?
Still using XAMPP?

I am using Uniserver with Gesior acc 2012, I already know who it was and when i prove it i will have his otland account deleted (AkA Bling Bling) it was same information on his ot (never even used same info on ANY OT) so i know it was him cause when i changed my Admin password the hacker stopped logging in. And if he didn't block me on facebook i bet he lives in Arizona. If it was him or any of his friends (possibly gave them the account information) he is more childish and immature for exposing his database to hack accounts on other ots.

Last edited:
I am using Uniserver with Gesior acc 2012, I already know who it was and when i prove it i will have his otland account deleted (AkA Bling Bling) it was same information on his ot (never even used same info on ANY OT) so i know it was him cause when i changed my Admin password the hacker stopped logging in. And if he didn't block me on facebook i bet he lives in Arizona. If it was him or any of his friends (possibly gave them the account information) he is more childish and immature for exposing his database to hack accounts on other ots.

People like you make the forums such a drag man, its not even worth the drama

Now I'm curious how do you delete peoples account on otland???

People like you make the forums such a drag man, its not even worth the drama
People like you who use there database to hack other ots is a disgrace, when i prove its you or if you was involved your account will be terminated and your ot will be shut down (not that it matters since only your friends play it and let them kill level 80's at level 500 LOL) but lets be honest, was it worth it? Hacking my ot for 2 minutes, to lose your otland account and your otserver? Because you fucked up bud. And when i give your facebook account to the moderator and he will see that you are from redneck Arizona you will be terminated.

Hacking my ot for 2 minutes, to lose your otland account and your otserver? Because you fucked up bud. And when i give your facebook account to the moderator and he will see that you are from redneck Arizona you will be terminated.
I laughed my ass off about this ^

Now I'm curious how do you shut down the OTS from someone else?

People like you who use there database to hack other ots is a disgrace, when i prove its you or if you was involved your account will be terminated and your ot will be shut down (not that it matters since only your friends play it and let them kill level 80's at level 500 LOL) but lets be honest, was it worth it? Hacking my ot for 2 minutes, to lose your otland account and your otserver? Because you fucked up bud. And when i give your facebook account to the moderator and he will see that you are from redneck Arizona you will be terminated.
Why would you be "terminated" just because you're from or born in another country with another culture.

Stop threatening people to expose their details on the internet, just grow up..
Instead of just doing some kind of pie tossing in the thread without any valid proof, just stop.

How would you be able to shutdown his otserver and delete his otland account in the first place?

Why would you be "terminated" just because you're from or born in another country with another culture.

Stop threatening people to expose their details on the internet, just grow up..
Instead of just doing some kind of pie tossing in the thread without any valid proof, just stop.

How would you be able to shutdown his otserver and delete his otland account in the first place?
Did i say he would be terminated from being from another country? No. I stated his OTLAND ACCOUNT would be terminated for breaking otland rules, using his database to hack other ots. lol...

Subscribed to see how this idiot deletes bling's otland account.
Oh trust me i have more then enough proof to have his otland account terminated once i contact a moderator.

BTW his "friend" told me it was him who hacked my otserver, since Bling is the one in control of his database yeah? But dont worry i will just send a report to a moderator, its what i should of done i only posted that information because i was mad. He calls me childish and immature (Im sorry but i dont hack accounts on other ots like a coward then try to LIE about it).

edit: So @HalfAway if i was to report him which moderator would i have to contact? Because i wanna make a report.

breaking otland rules
Could you please link me these rules? I have never heard of this. :O

If you didn't know, There's a report button.

BTW, If it worked by the way you're talking about "Banning people on otland because they hacked or destroyed someones ot by illegal accesing (In swedish it's called olaga intrång, i have no idea what the propor english word is) 35% of otland users would be banned". And I btw I will let mods to terminate your account because you posted this thread is not located in the right board. This would fit better in chit chat. so bye bye

(Mytheras logic. :X)

Last edited by a moderator:
Did i say he would be terminated from being from another country? No. I stated his OTLAND ACCOUNT would be terminated for breaking otland rules, using his database to hack other ots. lol...
Actually you did:
And when i give your facebook account to the moderator and he will see that you are from redneck Arizona you will be terminated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back