• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

reporting bug pictures znote aac site

mirak sebata

Reaction score
hi i wanna report some issue at my aac page, my id's for items is not the same as picture in shop offers
its very annoying

id 11298 zaoan legs
id 11296 zaoan helmet
id 11295 zaoan armor

maybe there is more but i found this now look my picture
im using tfs 0.3.6 v8

Attachments

• wrong picture.jpg
    wrong picture.jpg
    248.7 KB · Views: 32 · VirusTotal
Solution
PHP:
array(
    'type' => 1,
    'itemid' => 11304, // item to get in-game
    'count' => 1, // Stack number
    'description' => "Zaoan Legs", // Description shown on website
    'points' => 100, // How many points this offer costs
)
IawtuAz.png

You see a Zaoan legs (Arm:8, protection physical +2%).
It weighs 66.00 oz.
Item ID: 11304

If you are using an unofficial items.otb file, you need to generate item images yourself and change the image host from items.znote.eu to wherever you host your own images.
11308 legs
11302 helmet
11301 armor

use the default items.otb from remere's map editor in the 8.6 folder, replace the one from your items folder with it

i did that ones and i fukked up everything is there another solution?

You either use the proper items.otb or host your own custom image server.

What is happening is that you take those pictures from znote image server using the official items.otb which is not the same as yours. Thats why you are getting different images.

oh ok then... i found something in items.otb its not the same with those numbers zoaon armor is zaoan ssword its all fukked up but never mind hehe :) i just wil remove those items from shop then its not worth it hahaha i did it once and i had to imporrt my map to new map becasue it was bugged im wont change items.otb again so never mind

PHP:
array(
    'type' => 1,
    'itemid' => 11304, // item to get in-game
    'count' => 1, // Stack number
    'description' => "Zaoan Legs", // Description shown on website
    'points' => 100, // How many points this offer costs
)
IawtuAz.png

You see a Zaoan legs (Arm:8, protection physical +2%).
It weighs 66.00 oz.
Item ID: 11304

If you are using an unofficial items.otb file, you need to generate item images yourself and change the image host from items.znote.eu to wherever you host your own images.

Solution
yes but the number from zaoan legs is 11298 hmm so i need to copy items.otb to my server folder dont i get errors? what about items.xml? i wish i could make my own host hahaha:D

i replaced items.otb from mapeditor 8.6 to the server map my server 8.6 and al works now.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D but stil have to edit items.xml because of zaoan helmet legs and stuff

Last edited by a moderator:
Back