• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Reporting GM Tertius

ok then

Alltho i feel like "Rule 2: external applications" points to what im meaning. Even tho i know it doesnt clearly point out in the text below "Target lock"

Last edited:
Tertius.. If someone goes stairhop up and down at the same 2 sqm's it aint that hard to it him fulltime..

I can understand its hard to believe if your pvp is not that good, and getting owned fast. But you should learn some more stuff than.

Then you might want to ban pretty much every single player, including me. Since it isn't hard to detect who use a cheat from the serverside (cheats send different stackpos sometimes), I can give you a list of everyone who's cheating. Oh and by the way, you are on that list too..

Rox, I dont use any cheats because I'm lazy to write one for linux ;D (maybe I would be the only one left without a ban ;l)

Back