• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Reporting Traping Enters The Caves With SS

arterios

Reaction score
I have a disconfort and i want report it, because people in the game are constantly trapping the most important respawns and destroy the fun of a lot players.... I decided to make this post to report it to the authority in the server to them take actions... this report have photo evidence of what happened, i hope relevant actions are taken by part of server administrators .... I invite everybody who has to denounce the same sitution do that here with details and photos ....

PD: Sorry my bad english.

Players Traping the cave because they don't wanna another ppl pass there...

1148154_10153159032590461_399466900_n.jpg

Players traping Scorpion mount Cave

1079130_10153059970340461_313968254_n.jpg

More PPls trapings With names and lvls

1290131_10153159037700461_1241438436_n.jpg

Attachments

This happens always from the same guild/players, some Flawless Victory always are blocking respawns to level up like The hive +6 +7, and yielothax (those all the chars with green outfit are from Flw Bellox), and the same with the team of 'Bakero del oeste' always are blocking respaws, people report theys a lot of times but staff never did nothing, they still doing and blocking respawns, but whats the matter? If nobody gonna do something.

2 days ago fawles tray kill my in yelothax and i come back and mt 6 frends and kill all 10 fawles 300+ lvl and teleport is locked and all fawles cry i no exp hahaha

Its true ; d When I go to horestis tomb or yielothax always see Flawess Victory guild xD

I think it is illegal :)

So delete this paragraph in the ShadowCores rules or ban ppl.

Back