• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Reptera.net spoof

Rather making otservlist.org a clean place without cheaters :)

Rather making otservlist.org a clean place without cheaters :)

If it was that then he would msg you about all the reports in this section not just the one that is possibly in competition with his servers :p.

eliminating competition?^_^

I wouldn't call it competition, the server probably doesn't even have over 100 players online without the spoofed characters. The owner has also logged in characters on ShadowCores to advertise for his OT and probably paid his players to advertise for Reptera on ShadowCores (because there was a time when lots of people were spamming our forums and ingame with reptera advertisement). Before the design he has on his website now, he also ripped ShadowCores layout, and the items in his website shop are copied directly from ShadowCores even with the description.

So it's more about that I dislike the owner of the server that I looked into this than eliminating competition, I would love to see some actual competition to ShadowCores though because that gives me more motivation to make ShadowCores even better. If I knew other servers on otservlist that were spoofing and I had proof for it, I would forward that information to xinn too.

I wouldn't call it competition, the server probably doesn't even have over 100 players online without the spoofed characters. The owner has also logged in characters on ShadowCores to advertise for his OT and probably paid his players to advertise for Reptera on ShadowCores (because there was a time when lots of people were spamming our forums and ingame with reptera advertisement). Before the design he has on his website now, he also ripped ShadowCores layout, and the items in his website shop are copied directly from ShadowCores even with the description.

So it's more about that I dislike the owner of the server that I looked into this than eliminating competition, I would love to see some actual competition to ShadowCores though because that gives me more motivation to make ShadowCores even better. If I knew other servers on otservlist that were spoofing and I had proof for it, I would forward that information to xinn too.

there were 70 players spoofed

don't say that I paid someone to advertise my server on Your without any proof, i never said to someone to go advertise, website design is free and i can make what I want, even if it looks like yours

we will see competition in next 2 weeks : )

Last edited:

don't say that I paid someone to advertise my server on Your without any proof, i never said to someone to go advertise, website design is free and i can make what I want, even if it looks like yours

with what? spoofed players?

Funny thing. I will insta-ban you anyway. Thats not the first time you are spoofing.

Back