• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Reputation Power?

Status
Not open for further replies.
when some random dude has alot of power, and he rep me for example, how many reputation points will i gain? :)

If he has 100 reputation power then you'll get 100 points

when some random dude has alot of power, and he rep me for example, how many reputation points will i gain? :)

Depends on how much rep power he has, for example Neon got 34 rep power, that means you'll get 34 rep if he gives you reputation you :p

And if I rep you you'll only get 9 :p

I got only 4, so be nice, and gimme rep plixor xD

Btw, on a serious note, what kinda advantages does more reputation have besides more green next to "reputation" under ur name?

I got only 4, so be nice, and gimme rep plixor xD

Btw, on a serious note, what kinda advantages does more reputation have besides more green next to "reputation" under ur name?

We're doing it for the lulz. The moar raep u have, the moar lulz u get per second (u can reap for additional lulz).
4chan takin ovr!11111 _?%NOT(?()_=*?=_

4chan ftw, lulz. x]

We're doing it for the lulz. The moar raep u have, the moar lulz u get per second (u can reap for additional lulz).
4chan takin ovr!11111 _?%NOT(?()_=*?=_

Is this supposed to be funny or..?

I got my new bar but still just got 9 rep power :(

I got 7 in Reputation power.

Hojachacka!!
lutaws2j.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back