• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Reputation system is getting way out of control

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with confick~. That topic is outta control, you could do a little reminder at the end of your topic but what that guy does it ridiculous. He asks for it ~5 times (?).

I agree with confick~. That topic is outta control, you could do a little reminder at the end of your topic but what that guy does it ridiculous. He asks for it ~5 times (?).

no one reported it that he was spamming. Also bumping your own thread is allowed after 24hours. He can say Bump or gief me rapp++--!!..

I'm talking about his main post. In the main post you can see "give me reputation" for like 5 times in different colors and sizes. That's just fucking annoying to be honest.

EDIT: I counted it, it was 5 times in just his main post.

About that thread. He did it only in the first post and not spamming with other posts either or neither is that thread what I said in my previous post:
1.) User makes a whole thread to ask/give for reputation in return as a trade without any other content (it also can be indicated as spam). - disallowed.
Since he has contribute something properly, he is able to do that. So you need to ignore it.

I know he can't be infracted/banned. I'm just saying that confick~ is right about it being annoying.

I'm sure people can ask for reputation as much as they like. It's not a crime.

Asking for reputation is normal, I can do it in each post i do just like now. Rep plx for answer this thread rofl

Asking for reputation is normal, I can do it in each post i do just like now. Rep plx for answer this thread rofl

No wonder u have 4 rep~ bars >,<

aff jk ofc no ban rep++ me plx instead of ban

I suppose it's enough to put the rep++ link in your signature? ;>

You said it he is a kid, why are you arguing about this?

Reputation can be abused. Though, it's optional, so it's your choice to add reputation or not.

Reputation is a silly thing that's just for fun. It's not like if you have max reputation you win the lottery, Lol.

Well i see the rep function as a reward for your hard work.
If you release a script and you get like 30+ Rep for it you will get incoreged to release more scripts,programs or something else on Otland.
But if you get like 3 Rep for a "good" script that you released and you see that some one else gets 15 Rep for just asking, Whats the point of the Rep function in my opinion?

Most people don't even know how it works ;<

u just jealous you dont have more than 2 bars or 1 bar for that matter

Lol me? If i want i could get as many rep as i want ^0^ do you get it now?
Well it woulden't be nice if we remove your rep right? because if we remove it you will start whining like a little kid dont ya?

You shouldn't have to ask for reputation, that's not polite at all.
Asking for reputation makes you look like a complete retarded noob.
Let the person think how nice you are and how helpful you are instead of following what you say "GIF REPUTATION! OMG THE WORLD IS GONNA END IF U DONT!! AFFF"

hey hitler, just because you dont like it doesn't mean it should be a rule. How about you worry about doing something useful like scripting, mapping, or hosting and you won't have time to worry about these stupid little things..this thread should be closed imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back