• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Reputation!

Thror

Reaction score
Hi, thanks for reading.
I know many people won't agree with me but please, no flaming :).

I am really annoyed by the following things;

REP++ ME I GIVE BACK!!!11
IF YOU REP ME I REP BACK!!
PLS REP+++ ME!
IF YOU HELP I REP++ YOU!!

I understand that people would like reputation points if they made an awesome server, or a great tutorial. But this is just plain advertising for there reputation points.

The whole system was made so you could see who is a trust-able member, on OTLand it means nothing if you got a lot of reputation points.

There is a huge site called Gamerenders (designers might know it) they also use a reputation system and also have strict rules about it, and it's working great there.

I'd say, make a rule against ASKING for reputation points.
It should be spontaneous.

Thanks for reading, feel free to give your opinion :).
(and rep++ pl00x!!?!?!!111)

Saying that you will rep them back is useless though, they have done nothing to deserve it except help you.

Bump
Up
This
Thread

many other things, think after a little bit, would you rep someone that spam?

+ i got proof that you msged ... for rep

Yeah I would rep someone for spam if negative reputation existed on this forum but why the hell would someone rep you? omg

Can you show me the proof in pm maybe?

many other things, think after a little bit, would you rep someone that spam?
Yeah, if their stupid posts entertained me. :)
The funny thing about you is that your trying to look like your just acting retarded.

I'm a idiot and I'm retarded.

We're currently discussing it in the staff board what rules we would set up, please be patient as we are considering things regarding this topic.

Thank you.