• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

REQ:Compilling tutorial for windows

DAcs

Reaction score
I need a compilling tutorial. Those i`ve found doesn't explain me all i need. First i'd like to know what a trunk server must includes. Which libs and includes folders and content could be used in compillling different versions. What this compilation does? It creates only the exe file, or some additional

i`ve succeed to compilate, but i can`t run the server because it's says :"The application has failed to start because lua5.1.dll was not found. Re-installinf the application may fix this problem". I moved the the new exe compiled file into the server folder, and near it i`ve added those 10 dlls req for otserv. I`ve tryed on different trunk and got the same issue. Could someone give me a hint about where i was wrong?

Back